Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    photo image_zps181391d0.jpg photo image_zps72fc6a04.jpg photo image_zpsbf6e6ecb.jpg
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:

Kevin, though I got it in Nicaragua but this 4 Goat RAM heads box originally came from Bulgaria. The dealer told me this is an axion ritual item. Goat and Ram Heads are Sacred in Witchcraft and Satanism. The horned and hoofed Greek goat-god, Pan, is one of the most important entities of Witchcraft. Thor, the Norse god, was worshiped before the other gods of Valhalla. Some say he existed as early as the stone-age. Thor drove a great chariot, pulled by two giant, powerful goats. They symbolized thunder and lightning. Medieval legends say that the Devil created the goat. Satan himself often appeared with goat's horns, and sometimes changed his shape completely into a goat bla bla bla.

I find it as a beautiful craftsmanship and unusual looking humidor with classic touch.
    Oh very cool, i'm not religious in anyway, but I certainly appreciate the unique art and craftsmanship that each religion has contributed. I'd love to know the story of how that got from Bulgaria to Nicaragua (hopefully more interesting that it was a trade amongst dealers. ;) ) But that is going to make an awesome humidor and conversation piece.
  • Options
    That why I love your State Oregon. The number one atheist state in the United States. With due respect of others believe I am not a religious person. I enjoyed a short business trip in Portland last summer. I am also looking for a house there but didn't have enough time for searching one.

if you are familiar with Nicaragua history then you may know that there are one billionaire and six multi millionaires families who practically own the entire country. Most of them are either Italian or Spanish origin. Below them there are many European families who settled in Nicaragua. Specially after WW2 a lot of Germans came to Nicaragua to escape the International tribunal. All these families came with a lot of European art and crafts and still maintain strong connection with Europe. I believe this art piece came with one of those family. I asked for more detail from the dealer. I will let you know. He is a German-Nicaraguan and a solid art dealer. I have collected a lot of cool stuff through him. I will get back to you with more info later.
    perkinke:
    rzaman:

Kevin, though I got it in Nicaragua but this 4 Goat RAM heads box originally came from Bulgaria. The dealer told me this is an axion ritual item. Goat and Ram Heads are Sacred in Witchcraft and Satanism. The horned and hoofed Greek goat-god, Pan, is one of the most important entities of Witchcraft. Thor, the Norse god, was worshiped before the other gods of Valhalla. Some say he existed as early as the stone-age. Thor drove a great chariot, pulled by two giant, powerful goats. They symbolized thunder and lightning. Medieval legends say that the Devil created the goat. Satan himself often appeared with goat's horns, and sometimes changed his shape completely into a goat bla bla bla.

I find it as a beautiful craftsmanship and unusual looking humidor with classic touch.
    Oh very cool, i'm not religious in anyway, but I certainly appreciate the unique art and craftsmanship that each religion has contributed. I'd love to know the story of how that got from Bulgaria to Nicaragua (hopefully more interesting that it was a trade amongst dealers. ;) ) But that is going to make an awesome humidor and conversation piece.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    i have had a good day,
    image image
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today was a good Viaje day for me.

From Tyland64

From ejgorman
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked these up today.image
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    I picked this up a few weeks back while on my anniv trip with the wife
    photo 9B4B1D05-6BEF-4EFD-9ACC-B781EE314AD9_zps7imva3sa.jpg
    it was the last 1 in the box but the guy at the store wouldnt sell me the box. So i went back in the morning and talked to the Manager and got this..
    photo 82BAF2FF-DE3E-468F-BA2F-5941DEB6CFD2_zpswahyjvvv.jpg
    So i got the empty box after all. Now if i could find more of these...lol
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    photo 4E8C154B-C595-4D73-BEDC-EE4C75AC3E6E.jpgI love you Beard!!!!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Man...nice! All big winners!!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    That right there is some top knotch smokes ! Well done Beard !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Took a picture of it, but it's been years since I've posted a pic on here and I can't really figure it out. Anyway, got a package from Gray4Lines today. I returned fire just a few days after he sent his (should be receiving it soon).

He sent me a Cain F lancero tubo, Liga Privada Undercrown, Room 101, Perdomo Champagne, Xikar HC Criollo, Spectrer by AJ Fernandez, 5 Vegas A, and the 2013 CCom forum blend.

Thanks so much, Gray.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Took a picture of it, but it's been years since I've posted a pic on here and I can't really figure it out. Anyway, got a package from Gray4Lines today. I returned fire just a few days after he sent his (should be receiving it soon).

He sent me a Cain F lancero tubo, Liga Privada Undercrown, Room 101, Perdomo Champagne, Xikar HC Criollo, Spectrer by AJ Fernandez, 5 Vegas A, and the 2013 CCom forum blend.

Thanks so much, Gray.
    You are very welcome, I hope you enjoy all of em!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't pass this one up. MOW OCC FTW image
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Contest winnings from a twitter contest....pumped about this one.....my first God of Fire!

photo 33881F14-ADCD-4893-8125-8F21B24E2343_zpshcmsnxjj.jpg
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Contest winnings from a twitter contest....pumped about this one.....my first God of Fire!

Jeez Brian that's incredible winnings.
  • Options
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:

yeah, it was pretty awesome.......your winnings aren't much to sneeze at though.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:

yeah, it was pretty awesome.......your winnings aren't much to sneeze at though.
    My "winnings" lol but yea my point in commenting is that you shouldn't feel bad that your robin hood moment gave me such a great hit :p
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:

hell the lounge and opus are nothing to sneeze at !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:

My "winnings" lol but yea my point in commenting is that you shouldn't feel bad that your robin hood moment gave me such a great hit :p
    I'm just kidding around with the feel bad with my the little cracks.....just messing with ya.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Winnings from the Movie Trivia Pass. As usual, Doug went above and beyond! Gurkha Beast is completely new to me and aptly named. Also, only the 2nd Gurkha in my possession, which seems odd for a brand with so many lines. I was just looking at the Schizo today...premonition? Another Nub for me to try and another Serie 'A' to add to the cooler. Goes without saying that you can do no wrong with the Nica and the Undercrown. image
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    imageimage
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little Connecticut party for myself from the devil site!!!

and my contest winnings from Walt!
  • Options
    photo image_zps1f3ae07c.jpg
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    rzaman:

See Rip you're glad to see us all enjoying more Cubans, I'm glad to see you exploring and enjoying more Nicaraguans! Nice ashtray.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From wwhwang, thanks! They all look great, and the d4's smell awesome Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    rzaman:
    Nice ashtray Rip
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Got these #lapalina #alison #cigars today. Great cigar but QC must be poor, first box I had to send back because 5 out if 10 were damaged. This box has a few damaged caps as well. To pricey of a cigar for this to be acceptable. Never had a problem with an
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    Got these #lapalina #alison #cigars today. Great cigar but QC must be poor, first box I had to send back because 5 out if 10 were damaged. This box has a few damaged caps as well. To pricey of a cigar for this to be acceptable. Never had a problem with an
    fantastic grab!
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    C-LOVE:
    fantastic grab!
    What, you want one? Remember what happened last time?
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    jliu:
    C-LOVE:
    fantastic grab!
    What, you want one? Remember what happened last time?
    haha i'm good dude. I have a box :) Still very much appreciate your cigars from last time!