Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Da little guy

Congratulations to you! I'm right there with you... This is what I got today...my newest princess
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D Fresh:
    jthanatos:
    Da little guy

Congratulations to you! I'm right there with you... This is what I got today...my newest princess
    Beautifugl congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Thanks, I now have 3 women who control my life... my wife, my 5 year old girl and a newborn girl. My son and I are now outnumbered
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    Thanks, I now have 3 women who control my life... my wife, my 5 year old girl and a newborn girl. My son and I are now outnumbered
    Amanda and I are trying for our next one in about a year or so, hoping for a girl but will be happy so long as they are happy and healthy :) If we don't get a girl next time that will be 3 boys including me to just my wife lol. But if we have another boy we will immediately start the process for adoption so we can adopt a little girl.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    D Fresh:
    Amanda and I are trying for our next one in about a year or so, hoping for a girl but will be happy so long as they are happy and healthy :) If we don't get a girl next time that will be 3 boys including me to just my wife lol. But if we have another boy we will immediately start the process for adoption so we can adopt a little girl.
    That's awesome. I was very happy to get a son after I had my first daughter. Obviously I would always be happy as long as they're healthy. This pregnancy was a lot worse but delivery day was much smoother than my son. Nice to hear you're open to adoption, I was adopted as a newborn. Best of luck to you and the Mrs.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    D Fresh:
    Not to mention your wife and you are now outnumbered by kid number 3. Time to work out your zone defense, no more man-to-man. Congrats!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Da little guy

Beautiful!!! Congrats James!!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    D Fresh:
    Thanks man and glad to hear this one went smoother for you and the Missus :)
  • Options
    11rocket1111rocket11 Posts: 138
    D Fresh:
    Congratulations, She is adorable!
  • Options
    LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    turkey sandwich
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    picked up our christmass tree.... our tree photo IMG_20141213_00502_edit_1418449846803_zpsuebr9wgn.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    leftovers struck again!!! leftover bomb photo IMG_20141213_16100_edit_1418505056540_zps8on0lern.jpg so whats we do about this???
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    leftovers struck again!!!
    so whats we do about this???
    When you come up with a plan let me know and I am in
  • Options
    LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    FireRob:
    twistedstem:
    leftovers struck again!!!
    so whats we do about this???
    When you come up with a plan let me know and I am in
    I CAN SEND SOME SPOILED TOO
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Da little guy

Jim! Congratulations. He'll be enjoying bourbon with you in no time!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the adorable addition to your family
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These actually arrived Saturday....

photo IMG_2746_zps1e28a5fc.jpg
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    image Time for a little nap . . . Should be perfectly rested around July.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    DZR don't be haten!

photo IMG_0812.jpg

Ok not really. Last week I picked up four out of a half full box, today I went back to stock up for more in the TP&B cooler and this was all they had left

photo IMG_6500.jpg

They also had some of these collector tins in three different sizes and I picked up a Perfexion X

photo IMG_9987.jpg
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little Christmas gift to myself. photo 20141217_164915_zpsgeyezrft.jpg
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    bert873:
    A little Christmas gift to myself. photo 20141217_164915_zpsgeyezrft.jpg
    Nice!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    sampler from buccanero cigars. Suppose to be aged tobacco similar to Padron in taste...we'll see
    imagephoto 47D6EE0F-00FC-4678-A7DA-6CE8589CDB6C_zpse7fsrfaj.jpg
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Picked these up yesterday image
  • Options
    musicman3:
    Nice grabs, always wanted to try one of those Don Arturo's lemme know what you think!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    musicman3:
    Nice grabs, always wanted to try one of those Don Arturo's lemme know what you think!
    the don Arturo's are awesome!! One of the best cigars I've smoked
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    90+ Irishman:
    musicman3:
    Can I ask where you got them? Just because I'm in Ohio too. Not too close to Kettering though.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    youngryan216:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    90+ Irishman:
    musicman3:
    Can I ask where you got them? Just because I'm in Ohio too. Not too close to Kettering though.
    I got them down the road at a local B&M called The Market.
  • Options
    Ran in to pick up a cigar for a gift for a lady at work to give and saw these fresh sharks just chilling. Never had them before so why not buy a few. image