Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Some illusione erpanys and a couple boxes of basins. Hell they also threw in some swag. These and a 20ct of tats. Quite the day.image
    Dang Curt nice!!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A friend was in Miami last weekend. He went to a flea market and found a guy sellin cigars. He got me these sticks. i'm going to burn a pigtail tomorrow. The cigars look real nice and clean. image
  • Options
    First Warrior:
    A friend was in Miami last weekend. He went to a flea market and found a guy sellin cigars. He got me these sticks. i'm going to burn a pigtail tomorrow. The cigars look real nice and clean. image
    Awesome those are some good looking fresh rolls!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Been looking for Kill Bills, and I founf OSOK lancero too! image
  • Options
    thehilk:
    Been looking for Kill Bills, and I founf OSOK lancero too! image
    Awesome Jeff great grabs!
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Hit the B&M bought a Nub and 3 of these, two died an honorable death, these guys are quickly becoming a favorite...
    photo 20150227_214849_zpsr1qmzhwz.jpg
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I'm getting ready to light up the churchill on the right, I get my order of Eastern Standard Marble House.
  • Options
    CharlieHeis:
    As I'm getting ready to light up the churchill on the right, I get my order of Eastern Standard Marble House.
    Amazing pickups wow!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    CharlieHeis:
    Amazing pickups wow!
    +1 well done Charlie!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crappy pic..but...

photo BDF85512-6DC4-4226-833F-19C51BCCF379_zpsog2c8ofr.jpg
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Crappy pic..but...

photo BDF85512-6DC4-4226-833F-19C51BCCF379_zpsog2c8ofr.jpg
    Dang I need to get on the Caldwell bandwagon to..Nice haul!
  • Options
    Looks like you and I found the same deal Royln. Can't wait to try these.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Looks like you and I found the same deal Royln. Can't wait to try these.
    Yep yep...cant wait to burn one.
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a good day today boys!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Well, thought it was a good day, then looked on my front porch and spotted 3 more boxes, lol.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Edna20:
    Well, thought it was a good day, then looked on my front porch and spotted 3 more boxes, lol.
    Outstanding Kelly nice!
  • Options
    Edna20:
    ......... DAMN! Jealous doesn't even begin to cover HAHAHAHA! Great job Kelly and congrats, please post some thoughts on those Yellow Cake ones been super interested after reading all the hype. Wnjoy Kelly and hope you and the hubby can crack into that and the bourbon soon ;)
  • Options
    We had the Yellow Cake and met Caldwell at an event in DC. He kind of looks like he'd be an ass, but he was actually very cool. The Yellow Cakes are great. I bought the box of LLTK just to get them, lol. Been wanting to try the Lancero so figured why not?!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a Caldwell event at my local b&m next month. Glad to hear he's not a ***.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    There's a Caldwell event at my local b&m next month. Glad to hear he's not a ***.
    where?
  • Options
    jliu:
    Eulogy:
    where?
    nevermind. ohlone!
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    jliu:
    Eulogy:
    where?
    nevermind. ohlone!
    I'm going to be there with my twin brother. Excited to go to my first real event.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Edna20:

Great pickups all around between this and the Caldweel stuff and Bourbon. I just wish my buying hiatus looked like your buying hiatus lmao.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Edna20:
    Whoa, nice!
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    jliu:
    jliu:
    Eulogy:
    where?
    nevermind. ohlone!
    I'm going to be there with my twin brother. Excited to go to my first real event.
    right on man. enjoy!
  • Options
    jimmyv723:
    Edna20:

Great pickups all around between this and the Caldweel stuff and Bourbon. I just wish my buying hiatus looked like your buying hiatus lmao.

LOL, thankfully the buying hiatus is over, not that I was very good at it. :-/ But I'm trying to be good, the two packs are cigar of the months that were arranged for pre-reform ;)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no cigars....

but i gotta share anyways because i'm super stoked!

you see this bad boy???
    know what that is?
    yeah, wifi extender, that's wassup.
    my dumba$$ kept trying to salvage the old hardware/setup and kept failing. finally splurged ($30 lol) and got me this ....
    AND now, like right this minute for real for real, I got WORKING wi-fi in the garage. WOOT WOOT!!!i don't even know what to do with myself i'm so happy.

and....(in my best bob barker voice) "a brand new computer"!!
    replacing the failing xbox with this little guy ... got it all assembled (just need to install OS tonight) and gonna have a full fledged htpc experience on the upstairs tv.
    wow, such computer, much entertainment, many excitements, wow.

big (unexpected) expense with having the xbox fail ....
    but, thankfully we got a little tax money back from mr obama this year so was able to "splurge" on this. should be set for years to come.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    no cigars....

you see this bad boy???
    know what that is?
    my dumba$$ kept trying to salvage the old hardware/setup and kept failing. finally splurged ($30 lol) and got me this ....
    AND now, like right this minute for real for real, I got WORKING wi-fi in the garage. WOOT WOOT!!!i don't even know what to do with myself i'm so happy.

i was going to jump inot the vherf thread and tell you that the setup you had with the second router probably wasn't going to work very well and suggest that specific extender because they work wonders just as long as you place them the correct distance from the closest wireless connection.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    i was going to jump inot the vherf thread and tell you that the setup you had with the second router probably wasn't going to work very well and suggest that specific extender because they work wonders just as long as you place them the correct distance from the closest wireless connection.
    saw this model mentioned on a couple other threads here and it was the #1 seller on amazon....

should've got it months ago but i'm a stubborn dumba$$ --- was bound & determined to get the old 1 working again (it did work at one time) --- but damn so much headache & hassle.
    glad i picked this up; old 1 is going to the curb on trash day

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    no cigars....

you see this bad boy???
    know what that is?

and....(in my best bob barker voice) "a brand new computer"!!
    replacing the failing xbox with this little guy ... got it all assembled (just need to install OS tonight) and gonna have a full fledged htpc experience on the upstairs tv.
    wow, such computer, much entertainment, many excitements, wow.

big (unexpected) expense with having the xbox fail ....
    but, thankfully we got a little tax money back from mr obama this year so was able to "splurge" on this. should be set for years to come.

Nice!! Gotta love tech victories, gratz