Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Wow nice Gray!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    Wow nice Gray!!
    I couldn't resist. I had a JD and it was great... so the petite lanceros were a must
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    Wow nice Gray!!
    I couldn't resist. I had a JD and it was great... so the petite lanceros were a must
    couldn't agree more man, I've had two JDH's so far and they were brilliant so I totally get and understand jumping on those! Wish I could too but c'est les vie, another time ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    Wow nice Gray!!
    couldn't agree more man, I've had two JDH's so far and they were brilliant so I totally get and understand jumping on those! Wish I could too but c'est les vie, another time ;)
    Totally understand. Ill save a couple for ya! I'm done until May when hopefully I can hit up a Caldwell event...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    Wow nice Gray!!
    Totally understand. Ill save a couple for ya! I'm done until May when hopefully I can hit up a Caldwell event...
    Tha LS for the thought and extremely generous of you but no need, smoke them sum-bi1ches and enjoy bro ;)
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    Lol you mean the dry ken circular list thing? Yeah I saw that and cringed at the damage that will cause you good luck ??
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a surprise bombing from martel!! a nice bag of bands and some excellent smokes as well!! marterl bomb photo IMG_20150403_20370_edit_1428107848690_zpslds2rbzc.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got the "Auction for Roman" package from BigShizza and I may not be able to uncover a Cinco Vega for awhile.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:

Is it in the sky? Does it keep on turning?
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    My buddy Luke Robinson (member here but hasn't signed in for a couple years I think lol) sent this to me, great read and loving it thanks Luke! And thanks again Vance for the bookmark!!

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a Padron family reserve 50th dropped on me last night as a thanks for playing some music at grad party last weekend. Fantastic sticks!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    Nice score Steve!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    phishstyxphishstyx Posts: 110
    avengethis:
    So Damned Jealous!!!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice haul brad.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just this smashed up box!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Edna20:
    Just this smashed up box!
    but.....whats in the box kelly.....whats in the box...come on I gotta knowww!!!!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Oh my.
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    but.....whats in the box kelly.....whats in the box...come on I gotta knowww!!!!

Nothing as exciting as what Brad got! Just a fiver of some EP Carillo Dark Rituals.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang! You guys are killing it today!
  • Options
    I got crushed by the BONECRUSHER himself!! seems like Matt been keeping an eye on me. got the pass we were involved in and he sent a little something extra just for little old me!!! bonecrusher bomb_original photo IMG_20150406_205301_zpsxz0mbtcw.jpg

• Options
    I also received an envelope with a very odd return addy. theenvelope was in a bad state .inside were some awesome bands so whoever did this thank you! band letter photo output_zpsq4jksh4c.jpg

• Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Nice selection.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    variant2:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Nice selection.

Had one of those last night, man they are good. Great pick up.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    I also received an envelope with a very odd return addy. theenvelope was in a bad state .inside were some awesome bands so whoever did this thank you! band letter photo output_zpsq4jksh4c.jpg
    Tony?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imagephoto image.jpg1_zpsvvlfhnqu.jpg Puff Dougie gave me these, much appreciated.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigfnsteve rocked my world.