Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Never have used vherf. Never even heard of it till I joined here a couple weeks ago

its a google hangout for us to smoke cigars and talk $hit to eachother, while putting a face to the name. its pretty fun, although ive been busy as hell with finals lately
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife gets a kick out of this cigar forum... she would be on the floor with that.... lol
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

does your wifey smoke cigars too?
    No
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :( Flooded   
    Usaf06 said:
    No
    well either way, hope to see you both on the vherf one day, even if just to say hi
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Box of CroMagnon knuckle draggers and 10 Neanderthals

• Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Nice job Chris.
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technically I got it the other day, but my husband hung it up today...but just as we were settling in to watch House of Cards, it started raining :( Awning for the back of the house will be here Friday.

Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

From Darktower007

Edna20 said:
    Technically I got it the other day, but my husband hung it up today...but just as we were settling in to watch House of Cards, it started raining :( Awning for the back of the house will be here Friday.

oh no! save the tv!!! lol

a nice hit from @usaf06 ! revenge is in order.

@SM0K3Y ... thanks for the sticks brother. A few of my favs, a few I wanted to try, and a few I'm looking forward to try. Great selection. Thank you mucho!
    -- Winston Churchill

Usaf06 said:
    @SM0K3Y ... thanks for the sticks brother. A few of my favs, a few I wanted to try, and a few I'm looking forward to try. Great selection. Thank you mucho!

-- Winston Churchill

• SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    :( Flooded   
    Man that sux brother, be careful down there
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Usaf06 said:
    Usaf06 said:

Glad they made it safely brother, hope you enjoy!
    Edna20 said:

oh no! save the tv!!! lol
    It's an outdoor TV, so the rain won't hurt it :) Of course it's supposed to rain the rest of the week so we won't get to enjoy it for a few more nights.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
     :) 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20 said:

SWEET!!!!  I want to do this so bad!

Hoping I can find one and get it all setup this summer, before football season starts.
    Would be awesome being able to watch TV out by the bonfire.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv said:
    Edna20 said:

SWEET!!!!  I want to do this so bad!

Hoping I can find one and get it all setup this summer, before football season starts.
    Would be awesome being able to watch TV out by the bonfire.
    Yeah, we were sick of watching TV on the laptop every night. This one is a Skyvue. There are also companies that take regular TVs and I think put them in a protective case for weatherproofing. They are cheaper, but not sure if they are good in the sunlight or not. Next summer I'll get some new patio furniture and a gas firepit for the deck.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to try these.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
    variant2 said:
    Can't wait to try these.

You will not be disappointed! They are so good.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • pennpenn Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    Order has arrived - let the bombing begin.  
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    penn said:

Good stuff there.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    When in Rome . . .
    Awww shiiiet
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    penn said:
    A. Flores which I believe I see there on the left are fantastic
    -- Winston Churchill

@phishstyx ... thanks for the smokes!!! Looking forward to knocking em' down.
    -- Winston Churchill

you guys rock!
    Holy ****!!!!!! Nice **** hit
    -- Winston Churchill