Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What they don't know won't hurt them!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    **** man I wish my wife gets an email if spend more than $50.00.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Holy balls batman!  You are a loving husband!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    **** man I wish my wife gets an email if spend more than $50.00.
    ROFL!
    I'm laughing because my wife gets a text every time I use the card.
    It tells her how much I spent and where I spent it.
    Which is why I get prepaid cards.
    Let's just say I'm not good with money.
    Too many shiny things catch my eye.
    Cigars being very high on the shiny things list.
    Tony you are like me, your balls are in a clear box on the display cabinet in the house since your wife like mine is kind enough to at least let us visit them from time to time HAHAHAHAHAHA

My wife spends the money I make and manages it all.... keeps us out of trouble until she starts to spend too much herself lol, though as per her that "never" happens :p

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options

Usaf06 said:
    From yesterday. I got in trouble. image
    Very very nice congrats!!!! I think I may have one of the original Angel's Anvil floating around. I had several of them for a while but sent most of them away, have you had any of the originals and have you lit up one of the new ones yet? Always was a sucker for the band art as well as the blender lol

Brett 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brett I have a few of the originals mostly from the great fellas on here. I love the 2014 release but these 16's are amazing
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Very nice and glad you enjoyed them, thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

Oh and on a separate aside totally different, thank you and your family VERY much for your service and sacrifice to us all. Saw your handle and just wanted to say my thanks.

Brett
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Nice pickups @Usaf06, I agree the Angel Anvil 16's are terrific. I'm already half way through my first box.
  • Options
    Thats a good woman Jarubla, and love me some DPG stuff, never had a smoke from him of any of the people he blends for that I didn't like. Glad you had some fun and met up with family even, nothing like a great day spent with great people and good smokes and drinks :)

Brett
  • Options
    Great GOOGILY MOOGILY thats a haul! I can also tell I have been out of the buying game for awhile since I don't recognize half of those LOL

Nice Brad, enjoy and congrats!

Brett
  • Options
    Those Queen B's rock, especially for their price point and considering many AF fans overlook them. That and the Cuban Beli are just smashing good!

Brett
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those Queen B's rock, especially for their price point and considering many AF fans overlook them. That and the Cuban Beli are just smashing good!

Brett
    Second the comment about the Queen B.
    Probably one of the most under-rated cigars out there.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Very nice, love nearly anything that Kelner puts out his blends just fit my palate. Enjoy and nice pick ups :)

Brett
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty nice mail day today. Got a killer deal from Casa De Montecristo.

damity damn damn. nice haul. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ehhh I've had better (the good words of Jim Carey)

But that is one hell of a haul right there.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D@mn Patrick! That is pretty rite there!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options

@Patrickbrick GEEEEEZ man very nice haul! Bet Bill's blend will be a strong one knowing his past "personal stuff", enjoy and have a great one never had a La Palina that didn't seriously impress me, enjoy!

Oh and those ancient DPG, not sure where you found them but that is an amazing stick, smoke the hell outta them!

Brett
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a 10-pack of EZ Blessed Leaf Theophany
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of those are double stacked for the picture  ;)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you again Wayne for making that happen!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Wylaff said:
    Most of those are double stacked for the picture  ;)
    Wow, way to hook em up, those are seriously old and seriously good! Congrats and very BORKish of ya man!

Brett