Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zexy
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a box of 10 Obsidian Gordo awaiting me at home.....I've been having fun with the Sprint sales:)

Roland

Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @smoke_em_if_you_got_em, outstanding very very nice pick up Ro! Love to hear what you think when you put fire to that first one, enjoy brother and good to see you back again ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @cbuck
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crying is good Charlie and you can always light up another cigar. So happy for you and your new family and your daughter's new father in law is a cigar smoker. Perfect!
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Charlie looks like a great day and great times. You should be very proud!!
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Congrats Charlie, you have a beautiful family and I'm glad it was such a terrific day and event, that's one for the memory books for sure!!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations!!!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulation Brother! I'll smoke one in their honor this morning.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! Well done!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all! Had a nice brunch with cigars after! The last few weeks have been hectic, but all worth it!
    Did some computer work for Brett and family and he decided that he needed to do something more than just saying thanks, so he hit me with this and I'm psyched to try it out! Thanks brother very appreciated but very unnecessary @firetruckguy

Brett
  • Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    That's purty!
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Came home this evening to find this in the mailbox. Night time bomb run from @genareddog. Awesome cigars and coaster. Thanks so much Larry!image
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a nice "hello nice to meet you" bomb from @tabako Thank You!
    And welcome to the asylum. Looks like you will fit right in.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • GrouchoMGrouchoM Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    Finally got to smoke my first "Man of War Side Project Phalanx" gifted  by @Nolagizmo.  Great smoke!!! Thanks, brother.

The secret word is cigars! 
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Yesterday actually! Gotta love lifetime warranty, no questions asked! No shipping either! My
    B & M swapped them out for me!
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Albinfk said:
    Came home this evening to find this in the mailbox. Night time bomb run from @genareddog. Awesome cigars and coaster. Thanks so much Larry!image
    Enjoy 
  • Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Larry's been on a bombing run lately. He's a fine example of a BOTL.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Lil uncle Lee and bloc
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be the season...

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    Pics working!
    imageimageimageimage
    You....Are a lucky man! Embrace life!
  • wheel366wheel366 Posts: 41 ✭✭✭
    Since I can't spend to much more money I got 4 Don Carlos Eye of the Shark today and 4 more coming tomorrow.  Tried for a box but failed.  This should be it for a while until the end of the year and I get my yearly box of Anejo #55s.  
  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These came today......
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland