Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    I have one of these sitting. Don't think I'll risk smoking the band, though.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony @0patience
    and Patrick @Patrickbrick
    both lit me up today. Awesome selections guys, I have had 3 out of the bunch before so a lot of new sticks to try.
    Thanks guys
    A little dirt never hurt
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, Edward!

Old Jason, @Jay6 smacked me pretty hard today... left a few good bruises...

Thanks, brother.  Three of these are new to me, and all five look delicious!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big day first I got a na chair
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
    Next when I got home I found my mailbox in ashes @Patrickbrick from his end of a trade from the fudge I sent  I think I got the best end with awesome sticks and Bavida packs. Patrick lit me up  thanks brother 
  • TaraLeeTaraLee Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    I made my first mail order! I wanted to try this (new to me) company. There were some issues with the shipping, partly my fault, but they finally came. @jbohon and I will post some feedback about the sticks themselves once they've rested and we get to smoke 'em...

Warfighter Tobacco Sampler with a "Just the Tip" T-Shirt
  • NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭

Went to the B&M today and picked up a few new sticks to try,

AVO XO Legato

Espinosa Habano #1

CAO Gold N Double

GH #1 Connecticut Churchill

They are in the cooler waiting to get on the list!

I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.
    Good haul @NOGILLS2
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tara, what site did you get that from? I think I need one of those shirts
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaraLee said:
    I made my first mail order! I wanted to try this (new to me) company. There were some issues with the shipping, partly my fault, but they finally came. @jbohon and I will post some feedback about the sticks themselves once they've rested and we get to smoke 'em...

Warfighter Tobacco Sampler with a "Just the Tip" T-Shirt
    Awesome stuff Tara, the sticks look good but I love the shirt and your sense of humor! Very cool and enjoy!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "...for the Mrs. Irish." Lol, yeah ok Brett.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked up some Murcielago La Lunes, EPC Dark Ritual Toros, and a MOW sampler.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    From @Bigshizza Shizza for sale! Awesome! Exactly what we agreed on, except for the few stowaways! Thanks Jim!imageimageimageimage

Very nice pickup indeed
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Albinfk said:
    Customer (cigar smoker)gave me cigar credit to pay for extras on a kitchen remodel. Rodney @miller65rod hooked me up on a great deal.image
    Nice Al! Those are excellent smoked!
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great pick up @Albinfk and nice assist by Rodney! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • TaraLeeTaraLee Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    Jay6 said:
    Tara, what site did you get that from? I think I need one of those shirts
    WarfighterTobacco.com
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Albinfk said:
    Customer (cigar smoker)gave me cigar credit to pay for extras on a kitchen remodel. Rodney @miller65rod hooked me up on a great deal.image
    Yums
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Rearming for a few random acts of destruction.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.