Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You da man Shizza! AWSOME! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jay6
    Sure, but, like I said to rodney, those bands don't come off easy, I usually destroy it trying to get it off the cigar.
    I swear they use superglue
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you like them, enjoy Allan
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jay6
    Sure, but, like I said to rodney, those bands don't come off easy, I usually destroy it trying to get it off the cigar.
    I swear they use superglue
    Ok, I will send you out one to see what you can do!! Thanks brother
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the band wont come off just hold your torch far away from the cigar/band but close enough to melt the pectin.  Works every time, just be patient and go slow.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very, VERY nice!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D@mn those are pretty Charlie!   :#
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    GrawlsGrawls Posts: 665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy them sir. Thanks for the stands
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim @Bigshizza Sent me some boxes for my growing collection

Big thank you Jim! All of the boxes are going to go on the wall soon with the one signed by Matt Booth front and center :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Monster coolidor cheap from Amazon arrived via prime today:

Absolooly dwarfs my other two to shame. This one will hold my boxes of home rolled during their aging process. Trying to control conditions a bit better. Been keeping all aging boxes on a closet shelf. Think they're coming out of the closet extra dry; like to try and keep them humider. Now I'll rotate them -- month in the closet, then into the age chest to complete their six month minimum. That blue chest on the bottom is one of four leaf stashes (there's two stackers, each with a blend in progress, and then a big ass storage tub of leaf by type in still sealed bags). The red chest holds a few boxes of premiums bought for giveaways. There's another fair sized cooler not in the picture holds a stash of machine made yummers. Couple humidors, miscellaneous boxes. 

I can remember when I wondered why I should bother with a humidor at all when I have a real comprehensive cigar store just down the way. Now I have more gars than I can smoke before I die, yet still making more fast as I can, while buying more cause I can't stop.

Holy crap. I'm sick.

Well, fellers, when there comes the inevitable tobaccolypse at the hands of the nanny state so's you can't score any smokes, you know where the mother of all stashes lives... Newark Dull-Aware.

Out of all this unholy cigarnage to choose from, I most always fire up a home rolled. Burnt me a Jackal last night. I blent & rolled a box of three dowen Uppowoc Jackals shortly after I rode home a new to me 2000 Motot Guzzi Jackal from Rutland VT. Feller is coming to buy that machine tomorrow, supposedly. Not my best; but OK. If the feller comes by with cash, I'll prolly score a CTX700N, & have to devise a blend in honor. 

Okay. Enough chat. Gotta roll.

That CTX is a neat bike.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...2000 Motot Guzzi Jackal from Rutland VT. Feller is coming to buy that machine tomorrow, supposedly. Not my best; but OK. If the feller comes by with cash, I'll prolly score a CTX700N, & have to devise a blend in honor. 

That CTX is a neat bike.
    Yeah, the guy didn't like the Jackal. Guzzis are oddballs, so they take a while to sell. 

That's OK ... I have more farkling and renovation to do on her anyways. I enjoy my garage time.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CAS strikes again

You need @peter4jc  number so when the urge strikes he can talk you out of it. I hadn't bought a cigar yet this year until the other day Thanks to Peter's wisdom. 

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?