Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Got my 3 Anejo #55 that I ordered on Wednesday - I'm pretty stoked that they got here just in time and I might have to fire one up tonight :)
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    xmacro:
    Got my 3 Anejo #55 that I ordered on Wednesday - I'm pretty stoked that they got here just in time and I might have to fire one up tonight :)
    DO IT!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got 3 Opus X Sharks yesterday. I wasn'g going to buy anything but I was at one of my local B&Ms and they had a shot load of Opus X they just got in. Normally they have a limit of 2 per customer but the manager who is a neighbor of mine said I can have as many as I want. I said, I'll take the rest of the Sharks (which was like 15) and he said ok. Then I told him I was just kidding and I bought 3. $19 a piece. Not sure if that is a good price or not. But hey whatever!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I got NOTHIN'. I have been waiting for at least 4 separate packages to arrive before Christmas and now it is official... I won't be getting anything until at least Wednesday, next week.

This kinda sucks because I was already running a little low on stock because of the ordering / shipping issues with C.Com. I have a rather large order coming that I was hoping would make it in time, but I guess not. Oh well, guess I'll start looking forward to New Years Eve.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I know it's not cigars, but my girlfriend just got me this for christmas:

I love watches and have had my sights set on this brand, this watch in particular, for a while now. They're a botique brand - naked watch company. I gotta go get this puppy sized. Happy Holidays everyone!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I gotta say, that's a beautiful watch!!
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    xmacro:
    DO IT!
    I got (10) # 55 Anejo and the Daily deal, RP Olde World that I ordered Wednesday. :)
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miami Cigar sent me 2 La Aurora exclusive New York B&M sticks called Broadway. I also got 3 La Sirena cigars to try out. Nice little Christmas gift!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Got a pair of Anejo Sharks in the mail today. Guess I'll put them in the aging humidor and forget about them for a year.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    My wife surprised me with the ccom Best In Show sampler and the Ave Maria lotus lighter ... it arrived today ... damn I love this woman !!!
  • Options
    xmacro:
    I gotta say, that's a beautiful watch!!

Thanks! I love it. Glad to see on the other thread you liked the Carlito much better. I have a few more of those resting and will be saving them for special occasions. I agree with the sweetness and definitely a sweet spice.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Got a box of Lost City Toros, and two Nat Sherman samplers (Metropolitan sampler, and a V.I.P. Baron sampler)
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    My Wife and son with the power and guidance of The Beard gave me this for Christmas. image

My mother consulted with Tim and got me a Christmas Top Tier Herf Sampler
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap...that's a serious haul
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Gorgeous watch Rob - I love the jewels in the movement.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Today I got a nice Craftsman's Bench ashtray.
  • Options
    Nice haul Shotgun John.

Seriously guys, if you are even considering grabbing just a single from this year's Lost City release, I'm gonna say do it, based solely on the amazing aroma from these cigars. They have the Opus blend raisin, leather, and cinnamon smell, with they also have a great barnyard and almost chocolate character to them as well. And that's just the cold aroma!

• Options
    Thanks, Hays.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Hays:
    Holy crap...that's a serious haul

docbp87:
    Nice haul Shotgun John.

Seriously guys, if you are even considering grabbing just a single from this year's Lost City release, I'm gonna say do it, based solely on the amazing aroma from these cigars. They have the Opus blend raisin, leather, and cinnamon smell, with they also have a great barnyard and almost chocolate character to them as well. And that's just the cold aroma!

Thanks guys, yep my wife, son and mother are awesome!!!
    I got 2 Lost City sticks on Tuesday, Doc you are right the cold smell is great, can't wait to try them this summer.
  • Options
    Joel_H.Joel_H. Posts: 101
    I just recieved a box of SOL cubano cuban cabinet robusto's from the bedlem deal, 10 man o wars, 4 oliva serie o's perfecto's, 4 cao brazillia gol and 4 gurkha symphonys. It was a christmas treat for myself and i havent bought anything for awhile now.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    My niece (who is also my Goddaughter) got me Astral Vintage '96 Tubo Sampler. Looks to be a smooth Connie wrapper which will be a nice change to what I normally smoke. Looking forward to them on my next golf trip.
  • Options
    GHausGHaus Posts: 74
    I got a cigar.com gift card from my sister
    Gurkha Centurian and 5 Vegas Limitada 2008 from my brother
    And 2 A. Fuente Hemingways (short story and signature) from my neighbor.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    My Wife and son with the power and guidance of The Beard gave me this for Christmas. image

My mother consulted with Tim and got me a Christmas Top Tier Herf Sampler
    That's awesome!! Looks like your Mom and Wife are both keepers.
  • Options
    My sister got me a Fuente Opus X Perfecxion A....thing is huuuuge!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    picked up a Tat Black, Tat Red, Litto Gomez Diez Chisel, Litto Gomez Diez Maduro Double Toro (good luck finding one of these), and a Diamond Crown Maximus.
    Thanks to my mother in law and sister in law for the gift certificates to the local B&M
  • Options
    dennisking:
    picked up a Tat Black, Tat Red, Litto Gomez Diez Chisel, Litto Gomez Diez Maduro Double Toro (good luck finding one of these), and a Diamond Crown Maximus.
    Thanks to my mother in law and sister in law for the gift certificates to the local B&M
    Nice pick ups! What size Black and Reds? I assume the black was a Tubo... what about the red?
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    My super premium herfador sampler just came in, so I'm now the proud owner of three Camacho PEs and a few others...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    dennisking:
    Nice pick ups! What size Black and Reds? I assume the black was a Tubo... what about the red?
    The Red is the Verocu Tubo, not a Havana. I love the Red Tubo and Black Tubo. Tasty
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Litto Gomez Diez Maduro Double Toro (good luck finding one of these),
    my B&M got one box in...
    $18.95 a pop
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    dennisking:
    Litto Gomez Diez Maduro Double Toro (good luck finding one of these),
    my B&M got one box in...
    $18.95 a pop
    I paid 18.60 for mine. we don't have sales tax so I luck out. pretty excited to smoke this stick. at first I thought it was a Salamon as the box is the same but then I got closer. I wasn't going to pull the trigger but when I saw it was a Diez with a Maduro wrapper, I couldn't resist.
    my B&M get's a great selection of Litto and LFD