Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:

Monte Grappa?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    That ^^^^ Is Allans fault right there.

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad I could help  :D
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have another 5ver coming my way too  :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @firehouseguy I think you should send Colleen a thank you note or something!
    Very nice assortment Patrick!  :o
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Damn.....local B&M got a few Anaconda's....
    They also got some Cobras, but I didn't have much cash.  Next time I guess.

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So jelly.....I hate you right about now.  ;)
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cbuck, hit up E&J cigars (thinks thats the name) in Stuart, was one of the ones I passed while driving around their but didn't have time to stop in. Wish you were in Stuart a week ago, could of met up and had a smoke. 
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    So jelly.....I hate you right about now.  ;)
    I only picked up four boxes, LOL.
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    @cbuck, hit up E&J cigars (thinks thats the name) in Stuart, was one of the ones I passed while driving around their but didn't have time to stop in. Wish you were in Stuart a week ago, could of met up and had a smoke. 
    Actually staying in Vero Beach with friends. He has his business in Port St Lucie. He had to go in Saturday for about 15 minutes. After that we googled, and Black Dog looked like the nicest setup with the biggest Humidor! We weren’t disappointed! Usually spend our time at Smoke Inn in Vero. We generally visit every October and February. So if your going to be there let me know!
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Actually staying in Vero Beach with friends. He has his business in Port St Lucie. He had to go in Saturday for about 15 minutes. After that we googled, and Black Dog looked like the nicest setup with the biggest Humidor! We weren’t disappointed! Usually spend our time at Smoke Inn in Vero. We generally visit every October and February. So if your going to be there let me know!
    I bet you saved a ton being able to stay with your friends there, more money for good smokes and good food. I might be heading back in February to take a boat detailing class, not for certain though. If you have time drive on down to E&J, just found out the guy that owns the place comes from a family of Cuban master rollers, all the cigars he sells there are hand made by him that he sells. http://www.eandjcigars.com I really wish I had stopped by, bet some of his blends are phenomenal. Check out Fresh Catch if you have time, it's not far from E&J, their seafood was great! Enjoy your trip!    
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Won’t be back that way until next trip, but will definitely visit next time! @TX98Z28
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you storing them in, Rodney?  You got a cooler with you?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I thought you were working over there Rodney, what are you on the entertainment committee?

Be safe brother.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Yeap in a cooler but I am running out of space lol.

It doesn't have to be all work and no play Randy. I travel from time to time as well. 

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess we're gonna have to chip and send Rodney a cooler :)

Must be hell maintaining the humidity over there...drier than the southwest. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It can be managed enough to smoke them and keep them fresh. Gonna need more Boveda's once I get to my final destination. Wish I was going to Beirut. The La Casa Del Habano there is the best duty free place in the world. They have many HTF's on hand and at dirt cheap prices. Not going there though.

Right now I need a dammmn dentist. I just woke up to a massive tooth ache. Think I lost a filing. Need to find Baboo today and get my choppers fixed. Good thing here is that they have top notch Dentist and it's dirt cheap.

Oh the humanity. My jaw is aching.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?