Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that a challenge mr @Stubble
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they finally made it.  Please keep me in mind next year, especially that garlic mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Thank you again.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BLTC sampler from @Glock1975. The peppery smell from the bag when I opened it is something I have never smelled from a cigar before really looking forward to trying these.

Hurts so good!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TheBeardedOne864TheBeardedOne864 Posts: 180 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    BLTC sampler from @Glock1975. The peppery smell from the bag when I opened it is something I have never smelled from a cigar before really looking forward to trying these.

That's awesome.  Just wait until you start getting that same hit off your coolidor when you crack it open. Mmmmmm.....Guuuuuud.
    Nice something else to put me in a good mood when I open it up.  

So is there a specific one that is putting off that intense pepper or just all of them?
  • Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's awesome.  Just wait until you start getting that same hit off your coolidor when you crack it open. Mmmmmm.....Guuuuuud.
    Nice something else to put me in a good mood when I open it up.  

So is there a specific one that is putting off that intense pepper or just all of them?
    That awesome smell will be a combo of all these med-full beauties. Every one there is a great cigar.  I would try most of those on a full stomach but I'm a lightweight like that lol
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday, Daniel!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday @danielzreyes
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5