Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Not today but I've been sick so I'm just now setting up my new Aillio Bullet R1 V1.5 1 kg coffee roaster.  Coffee and cigars pair so well together.  Picked it up in Oakland rather than risk shipping damage.

If you have long periods of time between roastings you can use it for bingo or picking lottery numbers.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was tempted to use it to roast almonds, something I've done in my other drum roaster, but it'd void the warranty.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Y'all are putting words in my mouth. 
      : )  
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These arrived today from @Patrickbrick

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BKDog said:
    yum yum yum

And the best part, perhaps?

Hehehe I gave you the bug! Those al Siglos are the bomb brother. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 HVAC filters. MERV 11.
  • Options
    Two SodaStream refills for my youngest daughter.
  • Options
    Enjoy, Brother
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting the pic, @TruDog, I received the same and looking forward to tomorrow morning @peter4jc .