Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BKDog said:
    Man, it's like I'm in 1995 again with 56k dialup. These photos are sucking every bit of the 95Mbps my ISP has afforded me.
    It's not your computer or internet, man.  They are out to get you!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Significant3 those Belicoso’s are great you may want a few more... They were out last time I was there so I opted for the 10yr anniversary sticks 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    @Significant3 those Belicoso’s are great you may want a few more... They were out last time I was there so I opted for the 10yr anniversary sticks 
    K, probably will later today. Thanks!
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    BKDog said:
    Man, it's like I'm in 1995 again with 56k dialup. These photos are sucking every bit of the 95Mbps my ISP has afforded me.
    It's not your computer or internet, man.  They are out to get you!

Pfft, "they" don't bother be.
    It's the "others" I'm worried about...

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    You too, my friend, fail at taking pics.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    hey! That's my forte.
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    Sorry to disappoint you Peter. Just for you I’ll try harder......... or maybe not. We’ll see. 😘
  • Options
    It's written right in the Ccom Forum bylaws, if you gets together with another brother you got to post pics. :)
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    It's written right in the Ccom Forum bylaws, if you gets together with another brother you got to post pics. :)
    Ahh, missed that one. @VegasFrank you need to come back over and complete our responsibilities.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Hahahahahaha, lololololololol, over 90% of my "meet and greets" don't even get posted.  You young fellas and your cameras freak me out.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Ahh, missed that one. @VegasFrank you need to come back over and complete our responsibilities.
    Damn I just saw this...had I known it was a bylaw, I'd have gotten a kitchen pass...I can't be a bylaw breaker after all...
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 lbs. organic Legacy Farms Honduran Lempira green beans.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea but its worth,  I remember in Africa waiting 2 minutes for a pic to appear,  then Boom that is what they got today.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    I got a free trip to Shreveport, LA.  Circled Dallas so long that we ran out of gas.  Must be one hell of a storm there.

.....did I mention the 4 bourbons...
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShawnOL said:
    ROTT.  Been wanting to try the RYJ and Upmann.

The trick is to smoke all three at once. B)
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just might......

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twist them together and make a homemade culebra!
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.