Home General Discussion
Options

piers morgan contest....*****UPDATE*****

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
....the first person to correctly pick his next job will win.

And the prize...I will send you 5 cigars for the first and correct answer.

My monthly order from CCom won't be placed until this coming Wednesday, and as soon as it is here, I will get a flat rate out ASAP. This of course depends on someone giving the XXXXXXXX XXXXX a job. If no one gives him a job then will award the cigars to some unsuspecting victim picked at random by my random victim picking machine.

I guess I should put a date on this here spur of the moment guessing game. If no winner by 03/21/2014 I will close the game and pick a victim.

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chess master Kasparov speculates he will be hired by RT (Russia Today) but doesn't say what he'll be doing there.

Perhaps while there he can convince Ukraine that gun control is the answer.

Apparently, there's a job opening

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Hired by ESPN to head up some of their World Cup Soccer extravaganza.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I think he will be the war corrispondent for Expatica - Russia
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fox news late night correspondent.very late night.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I would probably guess that he's going to write political opinion pieces for salon.com
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't decide between new co-host on The View or new contestant on Dancing with the Stars.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Well, Piers has replied to a twit in the twitter world 3 hours ago asking him 'Are you paving the way for a job on Top Gear??' His reply was: 'No. a) I'm too handsome b) I only drive Aston Martins > RT @johnholmes1964 @piersmorgan Are you paving the way for a job on Top Gear??
    https://twitter.com/piersmorgan
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rachel Maddows whipping boy.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say some special on hbo. He would go great with bill maher
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trump will use him on "The Apprentice" in some annoying fashion.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Who is this?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He will be hired by MSNBC to do "major interviews," ala Barbara Walters.

Either that, or assistant manager of sporting goods at the Poughkeepsie WalMart.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    He will probably be a judge again on the X-Factor
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he'll be the Antarctica Cheif Correspondant for some other liberal network?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salesman selling counterfeit Happy Socks to Eskimos in the streets of Alaska.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Condom distributor at the next Olympics!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Douchebag. Oh wait he already is one.
  • Options
    PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    who?
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    While I know in theory who he is, I couldn't pick him out of a lineup. Never seen him.

So, if "unemployed" doesn't count, I'll go with...
    blogger. He'll run his own.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    PAtoNH:
    who?

• Options
    Need more players
  • Options
    OMG it is the 23 and I haven't picked a winner.

And the winner is, because no one was serious and he ain't got no job...by pure chance picked by my random number picking machine

imageimage

Number 4...why no other then twistedstem

Lets have a big round of applause for our resident book marker maker and all around good guy.
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    OMG it is the 23 and

And the winner is, because no one was serious and he ain't got no job...by pure chance picked by my random number picking machine

imageimage

Number 4...why no other then twistedstem

Lets have a big round of applause for our resident book marker maker and all around good guy.
    Congrats Twisted!! Awesome game JD, and for the record!! Pierce Morgan still sucks!!!!
  • Options
    Omg I can't believed it must be my lucky week thank you brother for this.thank you for letting me take part in this!!!

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Omg I can't believed it must be my lucky week thank you brother for this.thank you for letting me take part in this!!!
    OMG it's ....... Little Brian! Awesome!
  • Options
    twistedstem:

Heads up guy.

9114901075742474486728.....it went out very late in the day but it is on the way. Enjoy...
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    twistedstem:

Heads up guy.

9114901075742474486728.....it went out very late in the day but it is on the way. Enjoy...
    Thank you brother!!!appreciate the contest .

• Options
    jd50ae:
    twistedstem:

Heads up guy.

Thank you brother!!!appreciate the contest .

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a crimea that he still ain't got no job. I'm thinking Putin is occupied with other things ...
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost:
    It's a crimea that he still ain't got no job. I'm thinking Putin is occupied with other things ...

Putin is too bust laughing his *** off making jokes about obozo, you know, just like the rest of the World.