Home General Discussion
Options

Searching through a Particular thread

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
I haven't figured out if you can do this or not. Can you search through a particular thread? For example, if I wanted to see if Kuzi reviewed a particular cigar, is there a way to search his cigar catalog thread? When I use the search bar at the top I get numerous posts about the cigar but not necessarily a review. Thx

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know, you can only search by forum section to narrow it down.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Click on kuzi's name and then click search for posts by kuzi in the upper right hand corner. On that page there is a search box to search within just his posts. That's as good as it is going to get.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    The search function is as follows:

Imagine a blind man, who has no feeling in his hands...trying to find a needle in a hay stack. That's the search function, in a nut shell.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Click on kuzi's name and then click search for posts by kuzi in the upper right hand corner. On that page there is a search box to search within just his posts. That's as good as it is going to get.
    or you go to my blog and search for it there. There are a few reviews there that are not here either.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    SleevePlz:
    or you go to my blog and search for it there. There are a few reviews there that are not here either.

Well Kuzi beat me to it :).
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    SleevePlz:
    This^^.
    Far more easier
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    kuzi16:
    SleevePlz:
    This^^.
    Far more easier
    Well, for the record, Kuzi was just an example. If you were searching for a post from me, you would have to rely on the search method I described.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    0patience:
    kuzi16:
    SleevePlz:
    This^^.
    Far more easier
    Well, for the record, Kuzi was just an example. If you were searching for a post from me, you would have to rely on the search method I described.
    Agreed.
    The problem is, you may end up with the search bring up results from 2012. LOL!
    I always have to use the advanced search and filter the results to "most recent" to actually find what I'm looking for.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.