Home General Discussion
Options

What is your ideal outdoor smoking temperature?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Anything above 45 degrees...have tried on several occasions to have a stik outside when it was at least 35 degrees but trying to keep your hands warm really messes up enjoying a cigar. Believe me i really am looking forward to the warmer weather here in MD. (Really can't convince myself that smoking a cigar inside is worth the hassle of trying to rid the environmment of the smell especially by the second day...)
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    j0z3r:
    About 75 degrees, sunny with a light breeze, emphasis on light.

Perfect !
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    My ideal is 71.56 degrees. But i'll make do with plus/minus..
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    During the day I prefer 70 and sunny or 75 and cloudy, during the night I like 75-85 the best. That makes for a 3 month window...
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Being in Buffalo ..... our summers dont get too drastically hot and i'll smoke in anything above 55 which i still consider short weather ....... but every once in a while we get some days in the low 90's but as i stated antday above 55 and 6 feet above ground is a good day to smoke
  • Options
    60-70 degrees.
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    I like it from 85-100 with a lot of humidity. I have lived in every season, and found that I prefer summer.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Any whether that's not in Maryland. But that goes for anything else too. I'm so sick of Maryland!