Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Blown back to the Stone Age

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Well today I got tag teamed by the team of mass destruction! Todd and Paul decided too best me senseless...I'm still shook up and might need the ambulance too hurry up!!
Paul hit me with thisphoto 49D6308D-E9A0-497A-A9A2-FCEDB951821D.jpg then Todd hit me with thisphoto CCD24BA6-6DB8-44DD-AE8E-8678F5A5DA93.jpgThe destruction is real and the aftermath will be felt for a long time!! Thanks guys!! As my list grows more
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Nicely Done Gents ! And ya all hit a great BOTL !
    Enjoy those Lee !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang, u seeing dinosaurs. Very nice gentleman.
  • gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    Very nice!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hits on a great BOTL! Enjoy, Lee!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Dang, u seeing dinosaurs. Very nice gentleman.
    with looking at some yellow cello and a original mow I do see dinosaurs!! Lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Original MOW FTW!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    This place is like no other!! Nice hits BOTL'S
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!! That's one for the books!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    dang todd. that was really fast
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    +1 I think his 20ct over fillith
    Money can't buy taste
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang! Nicely done boys..it was about time for the Korean Clint to get lit up!
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    MMMmmmm, I love me some Queen B. Nice hit! Enjoy
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    +1 I think his 20ct over fillith
    Jiunn, you sound like my wife. Lee, you were just the right person at the wrong time, the 20 count was just laying them out there. Lee, the El Centurion is from the first release so it is ready to go, no aging needed. The Monte #3 and PSD 4 are recent but quite tasty, however, the do show their youth in the final third.
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    They got to you quick! Enjoy them Lee, you are truly one of the most helpful people on the forums.