anyone remember these?

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
i went through a few tins of them.
i kinda wish they would come back.
i used to love em for a shorter smoke.

Comments

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Ha yeah. I got a tin for free once. Didn't dig them though. Prefer the upmann Demi tasse.
  • Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    I'm getting into the Cohiba red dot and Cohiba black pequenos for quick smokes.... Things are so good and affordable...
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I have one or two of these in the bottom of the humi
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    edelrionyc:
    I'm getting into the Cohiba red dot and Cohiba black pequenos for quick smokes.... Things are so good and affordable...

Never seen them Matt, but I'm on point with edelrionyc. Especially with the Cohiba Black Pequenos. They are a very tasty quick smoke.

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    edelrionyc:

Never seen them Matt, but I'm on point with edelrionyc. Especially with the Cohiba Black Pequenos. They are a very tasty quick smoke.

yup the pequenos are actually better then the normal line IMO
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    edelrionyc:
    I like the Padron maduro corticos, but Matt doesn't like Padron. I may have to buy more and see if I'm just smoking a stem...

Davidoff makes a nice tin of teeny-tinys.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    yes they do. those davidoff tins are great.

I was just doing some cleaning and found this tin. id forgotten all about them. i wish i had aged one tin so i could open em up now. oh well.

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I didn't even know 5 Vegas made those. I -am- a fan of the Padron corticos, Cohiba pequenos, and Winston Churchill spitfires though for the shorter smokes.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    edelrionyc:
    Yep had the red dot pequenos for my winter "I'm gonna die of hypothermia in 30 min" smokes. Much better after like 2 months in humi btw.