Home General Discussion
Options

Here I am again, it's been awhile...

Good evening to all my fellow BOTL (old and new)! I've been absent from the forums for awhile and quite a few things have changed... My wife and I (oh yea I got married!!) just moved into our first house together. As I'm typing this I'm enjoying a nice San Cristobal on my new deck.

I just wanted to say hello again to everyone and I hope life is treating everyone well. I hope to be a bigger presence on this forum than I have been of late. Cheers to everyone, smoke em if you got em.

Jarett

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Nice to see you back again.. Lots of new members for you to meet. Glad to hear things are going well for you ..
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey dude, Sounds awesome! Glad you're back
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Congrats on your marriage and new house!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back Jarett. We all understand about life getting busy. Congrats on the marriage, house and all kinds of other great things.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back! My wife and I lived in Bloomington for a bit back in 2007. We liked it there and still kind of miss it.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Welcome Back! Enjoy the nice weather while it lasts.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    welcome man....good to see you back
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn long time no hear! Glad things are going well! Don't be a stranger!
  • Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Whoop Whoop!!!!!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Jarrett! Guess I'm new since you were active here. Nice to meet you. Congrats on the new wife and new house! Hope to see you around.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I'm also one of the new guys you don't know but welcome back and congrats on the new marriage and house!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back and congrats. So many old friends showing back up. This is great.
  • Options
    Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Posts: 278
    Congrats! And yes I'm back too! Lol been a while :)!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats in your marriage and new house!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back brothers!
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear from you Jarrett. Still have the business going? Stick around awhile...gonna be a good summer.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Poker Slob:
    Good to hear from you Jarrett. Still have the business going? Stick around awhile...gonna be a good summer.
    I shut down the business actually, but I'm working for a Landscape company here in Bloomington, IL. Loving it so far, hoping this summer is gonna be a good one as well.