Home General Discussion

Miami and Cigars

ZAPZAP Posts: 186 ✭✭
One week from today I will be in Miami enjoying the weather and some cigars for the first time since things turned cold here in Minnesota last October.    Any cigar related places I should be looking to hit?   I'm planning on bringing sticks with me but wouldn't mind splurging on something special.  I'm just totally unfamiliar with the scene there although I know it is known as little Havanna or something along those lines..

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I knew for sure. All I know is there will be plenty of places for you to visit and find sticks. Let us know how it was when you get back.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just head to Little Cuba. Check out La Tradicion Cigar.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been to Miami... but FL is the cigar capital of the US. Totally cool walking down old Ybor city in Tampa smelling cigar smoke and seeing tons of shops. I wish I woulda had time to see the JC newman factory or Fuente shop nearby. I'm sure Miami is packed with good places. I do think Jameson has a store down there.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Ccom Oct 6, 2013 newsletter had an article about Miami. The issues are under the Community tab on the website, with back issues at the bottom of the page. Check it out.