Home General Discussion
Options

Going for a drive to Clawson....leaving within the hour!

bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
Heading stateside to visit Roman in a few minutes. Been trying to get together since xmas, but life gets in the way too often. Leaving here in a few minutes i hope, just gotta get cleaned up. Quality over quantity, as i will need to head for home in the morning and he has to work...(sheesh, some ppl's kids eh!). Love these improptu kinds of visits! :)

Now if anyone can do anything about the crazy snow that is expected to hit tonight, that would make things easier.

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have fun fellas. I hope my package is there waiting for you.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Have fun fellas. I hope my package is there waiting for you.
    (go ahead and have at it you pervs)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    very nice! enjoy your time guys! smoke a great cigar for me. better yet, if you wanna vherf let me know.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    We are here...where are you???
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have fun fellas. Someone texted me the were going to poop. I love texts like that.
  • Options
    jiunn
  • Options
    hes pooping with his lady friend...theyre into that
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Sound like Barry might be snowed in. Better start the garage heater for another herf.
  • Options
    He made it out. Left about an hr ago
  • Options
    Made it home safely...a few hours ago. Crazy hour drive, main highways closed due to accidents and absolutely NO visibility, so had to take backroads and alternative routes. Luckily my son's 6:30 hockey game was cancelled as i made it about 6:45, just in time to leave for my daughter's ringette game. Just got home from my hockey game now...i play @ 9.

Anyway, as always, Roman was a wonderful host! We made short work of 1 litre bottle of Auchentoshan (a duty free exclusive apparently), 2 large pizzas...excellent conversation with a few other guests including big ryan....and ended the evening with a nice V-herf.

Jiunn, for the record, as per your directions....over the evening we smoked quite a few very nice cigars.
    An excellent day, well worth the drive! Thanks Roman.
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Roman always put on a great herf. Can't wait for him to open his own cigar lounge. hint hint
  • Options
    Funny how you would bring that up. There are a few opportunities out there that we have discussed ironically. Only a few things standing in the way though...time and money. :(