124»

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    WaltBasil:
    james40:
    Mine shipped today. Anyone else want to bomb Tony?
    mine shipped.
    What the heck? Y'all slow your roll. For starters, James, you better be W.O.P.R. Walt, come on man! We already played this game. I won't be nice this time. Everyone else, back off! I REALLY don't have space for more sticks.
    Mmmmkay
    SleevePlz:
    Go big or go home.
    I'm pretty sure I was hacked when I said that. Definitely out of character. Or maybe I was referring to what I'm going to do. Hmmmm
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    WaltBasil:
    james40:
    mine shipped.
    What the heck? Y'all slow your roll. For starters, James, you better be W.O.P.R. Walt, come on man! We already played this game. I won't be nice this time. Everyone else, back off! I REALLY don't have space for more sticks.
    Mmmmkay
    SleevePlz:
    Go big or go home.
    I'm pretty sure I was hacked when I said that. Definitely out of character. Or maybe I was referring to what I'm going to do. Hmmmm
    i dont care someone give me wopr's info, take em both out and call it a day, there is no need for any thermonuclear war going around here
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    james40:
    mine shipped.
    I'm confused. I could have sworn in the movie the thermonuclear war was supposed to be a simulation aka NOT REAL! Apparently, W.O.P.R. and his friends are no longer following the script! This is not okay.... image Thank you very much Walt. I've only ever had one of these cigars before, so I'm pretty geeked to check out a few new blends. Btw, there will be retaliation ;)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Lol, nice hit Walt. Part one of mine lands Friday.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    My Roomie is funny!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...