Home Non Cigar Related

Good Service

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
You hardly hear about good service these days. Except when someone talks about bad service. So I'm going to start a good service story first. I had ordered some KFCs from the sister site. They were back ordered. I also should state this was before I found out about emailing my account manager at ccom with these types of requests. They weren't available anywhere except with the sister site as a back order. So I backordered these back in December. They just shipped. I paid for the 3 day UPS shipping. They were sent as economy surepost. ugh. So I emailed them just to confirm... and they responded by refunding me my shipping charges. Just goes to show... give most a chance to make it right, and they will. I know, it doesn't change the fact that I'll get them this weekend instead of today or tomorrow. But I'm sure I can scrounge a stick or two until then. LOL.

Comments

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I hope them showing up 3 days later doesn't make you freak out. I mean you have a couple cigars to get you by until then right? If not, say something before withdrawal hits and the crazy comes out.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Walt....Is this just for cigar related service..?
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Hey Walt....Is this just for cigar related service..?
    any good service !
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, I desperately need a new chair and waiting for a sale has gotten very old. I called OfficeMax in Jackson TN and talked to a young fellow by the name of Austin. Now I have been in that store and I know how it is laid out. So when he tells me he is in coffee service area I know he is on the other side of the store from the chairs and he was happy to go there and answer my questions. He must have ran because it was a matter of seconds when he picked up again. I asked a lot of questions about styles, specific needs and prices. He was energetic and genuinely happy to answer all with the best information he had. I was impressed, and immediately (after we hung up) e-mailed OfficeMax's main store about the experience. They actually followed up with 2 e-mails, that also impressed me.

Give me bad service or attitude and I will not hesitate to let your boss know. It therefore is only fitting that I pass along good service. And Thursday (would have been today if not for a dead battery) I will be at OfficeMax buying a chair.