Home Non Cigar Related

Twitterpated

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
I just did a scary thing and signed up on twitter. One of my professors says he uses it for "small" assignments.

but since I'm a techie now....anybody else on?.......@dane_floyd for anyone.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    I use mine mainly for contests
    @C_Critchfield
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Got both of you sirs.
    One God, One Truth
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    @jbelden916 I'm on it for the contests too.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    I use mine mainly for contests
    @C_Critchfield
    Same here, and it has worked a couple of times!!
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    Added you bro, have you ever been to Sonoma raceway? I grew up close to that track
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    @orangecrate76

im there for the advertizing

Aj
    flowbee:
    blutattoo:
    Added you bro, have you ever been to Sonoma raceway? I grew up close to that track
    Love Sonoma, it's my favorite track. You gotta have brass ones to drive fast there. 120, 130 on the back straight right next to the wall will test all of your self preservation. Sorry for the thread jack.
    blutattoo:
    flowbee:
    blutattoo:
    Love Sonoma, it's my favorite track. You gotta have brass ones to drive fast there. 120, 130 on the back straight right next to the wall will test all of your self preservation. Sorry for the thread jack.
    Mid-Ohio anyone?
    New Boots:
    blutattoo:
    flowbee:
    blutattoo:
    Mid-Ohio anyone?
    I wish. Maybe on my dream road trip I could trailer a car around the country and just hit all the good road courses.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @stogiestand I usually just link pics from my Instagram.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I am @kingjk729
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    New Boots:
    blutattoo:
    flowbee:
    blutattoo:
    Mid-Ohio anyone?
    I wish. Maybe on my dream road trip I could trailer a car around the country and just hit all the good road courses.
    Worked there for a few summers, amazing track. If you ever get the chance, you should get out there.