Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Alright you sunsabritches...

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
I'm beginning to get the picture...

I had a bit of an awakening today.

Did some research....

Though to myself, maybe I'm just being too paranoid around here. After all, ccom forum will do that to you.

I begin to talk myself out of it. Breath. Relax.

Now my wife texts me that I've got two packages waiting on me.

More to follow.

Comments

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Tee Hee! LMAO...

Aj
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Tee Hee! LMAO...

Aj
    You. You were the misdirect. I could understand what you sent me. I had just sent you some crack. I can account for another 2 coming in. But these other two? Not expecting them nor are they a coincidence.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Tee Hee! LMAO...

Aj
    You. You were the misdirect. I could understand what you sent me. I had just sent you some crack. I can account for another 2 coming in. But these other two? Not expecting them nor are they a coincidence.
    Them dirty dogs! How dare they.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprise bombings...they'll get you everytime
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMBO! yeeee hawww!!
    So this is the carnage I walked into when I got home.

From Curtis, he knows how long I've been waiting/wanting to try these KFCs. Not much longer, apparently :) Thanks bro!! and a Leccia Black! fire pit sweetness right there! Your package was not a surprise to me, however... as we talked... and you knew I wanted to try them. I can chalk that up to that conversation.

From Bert873, this one a total surprise. Not even on my radar... And what a load! Thanks so much. All but 3 I have had... and liked. Those other 3 will be a real treat to experience. Thanks so much bro!

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it safely. I really enjoy surprising people out of nowhere
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Good job gentlemen !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Huh, that sticker...that note. Look familiar
    bert873:
    Glad they made it safely. I really enjoy surprising people out of nowhere
    That's the best, right? :-)
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Nice job Guys!!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tear'n them up!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    Enjoy buddy, you deserved it.
    curtiscr79:
    dude... Just finished a KFC. I really liked it. Dare I say more than the Black or the Spectre? And that's saying a lot. I love both of those. Really stoked about my 2 boxes arriving this weekend.
    WaltBasil:
    curtiscr79:
    dude... Just finished a KFC. I really liked it. Dare I say more than the Black or the Spectre? And that's saying a lot. I love both of those. Really stoked about my 2 boxes arriving this weekend.
    I'm really glad to hear it.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leccia Black, eh? NB...

:^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Puff_Dougie:
    Leccia Black, eh? NB...

:^)
    Touche.
    Thats a nice stack of humi stuffers Walt! I think its time for a bigger cabinet!

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Thats a nice stack of humi stuffers Walt! I think its time for a bigger cabinet!

Aj
    I know, right? Where should I build the other cabinet? opposite wall? Perhaps I should simply remove the wall between the spare bedroom and the mancave...

On another note, we ripped out the carpeting in the hallway last night. Getting ready to lay some tile.
    I think you should make that room a walk in and sell me you old one.... :)

good luck with tile! I hate that stuff!

Aj
    Or I wouldn't have escaped this devastation.
    Morgan AND Andy (aka chrddsmoke) decided to weigh in on the maylay as well this week.
    Morgan, trying to lay some on me that I haven't smoked yet.. and succeeded with 3 of them - the ratzilla, ghost, and RP.

Then Andy follows up with these. 2 of which I haven't had, and if I could read what they were (glasses are around here somewhere) I'd write what they were, but the first and 3rd one from the left will be new. All others still sticks I'd be proud to smoke!

Thanks again gentlemen. Very thoughtful of you guys. You all are proof of what outstanding BOTLs this forum consists of, and I'm proud to be a part of.
    3 out of 5 isn't bad. You ever had that Romeo before? lol ;);)
    Wal