Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Who Likes to Gamble? - Winners

2»

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, made it out of Vegas alive but life has been stupid crazy since I got back. Hopefully there will be a break soon and I can get some quality forum time in...............
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Guys, made it out of Vegas alive but life has been stupid crazy since I got back. Hopefully there will be a break soon and I can get some quality forum time in...............
    Glad to know you survived Vegas, brother! Good to see you back!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    You mean after your liver dries out...correct?
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got to Vegas this afternoon. Half a beer and no cigars. It sucks to be sick.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    bandyt09:
    You mean after your liver dries out...correct?
    Very curious on the consumption amount!!
  • Options
    Life got super crazy after I got back from Vegas but I finally got numbers compiled so now to find the winner. He will be notified when his mailbox blows up. After the smoke has cleared I will post up the numbers here for anyone that is interested.

I will say, it was a very unusual trip to Vegas this year......
  • Options
    I found sometime and these random numbers:

9114 9011 5981 8831 5728 45 - you tied as the closest to the numbers of drinks I had.

9114 9011 5981 8831 5728 69 - you tied as the closest to the number of cigars I took.

To the other two that tied, and one of them being the "GRAND PRIZE" winner, one will be in the mail shortly, the other I will deliver in person.

Thanks to all that played and I apologize for not getting this taken care of sooner.

(Grand prize winner should not read the following)
    Does anyone know where I can buy some Black n Mild's or Backwoods, maybe even some Phillies? Really should be looking for some RamRods as those would be the most appropriate as my "winnings" were not good at all.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

9114 9011 5981 8831 5728 45 - you tied as the closest to the numbers of drinks I had.

9114 9011 5981 8831 5728 69 - you tied as the closest to the number of cigars I took.

To the other two that tied, and one of them being the "GRAND PRIZE" winner, one will be in the mail shortly, the other I will deliver in person.

Thanks to all that played and I apologize for not getting this taken care of sooner.

Does anyone know where I can buy some Black n Mild's or Backwoods, maybe even some Phillies? Really should be looking for some RamRods as those would be the most appropriate as my "winnings" were not good at all.
    You heading over to Rancho?
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    bandyt09:

Yeah, at some point DZR and I will meet up. It'll be a good time but not a "GRAND" if you know what I mean.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Bigshizza:
    bandyt09:

Yeah, at some point DZR and I will meet up. It'll be a good time but not a "GRAND" if you know what I mean.
    I love Todd's lancero. ... If you know what I mean
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    I love Todd's lancero. ... If you know what I mean
    I'll make sure they are Cohiba's too............if you know what I mean.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Pete Rose?
  • Options
    Rain:
    Pete Rose?
    Good answer, good answer......................................Survey says............You just done and got your a$$ bombed.......................
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ...would not be the first time being a smart @$$ got me in trouble. Bah!
  • Options
    Winners, according to USPS should be "notified" today.........
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hit. Package arrived today and I won't get home until late. Will post pic tomorrow.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

I thought guessing the drinks was just for fun and not part of the contest. I am sure glad I got these. So how long has it been since you cleared out this magical 20ct? There is some serious yellow cello on a few of these! If I remember what I read somewhere on this forum by the markings on the back of the band that is an original release Surrogate. BandyT thank you very much! You totally catched me off guard with this and with out a note had to figure out why you sent me such a pleasant surprise then I remembered you posted recently. THANKS AGAIN!!! photo IMG_7729.jpg
  • Options
    FireRob:
    bandyt09:

I thought guessing the drinks was just for fun and not part of the contest. I am sure glad I got these. So how long has it been since you cleared out this magical 20ct? There is some serious yellow cello on a few of these! If I remember what I read somewhere on this forum by the markings on the back of the band that is an original release Surrogate. BandyT thank you very much! You totally catched me off guard with this and with out a note had to figure out why you sent me such a pleasant surprise then I remembered you posted recently.
    My contests usually have no rules and are mostly for fun until the 20 count gets involved as it really had a mind of it's own. I cannot control the 20 count I only hope to contain it a bit.

It does get cleared out every blue moon or so however some cigars do get lost in the bottom sometimes. With the exception of the Ramon Bueso, everything does have a bit of time on it and is ready to be smoked. The Surrogate is from the original release and surprisingly still has plenty of kick. The DPG Blue is in a sublime state right now so if you have some free, uninterrupted time coming up some I would light that up. The 10th Anniversary Camacho had close to 18 months and the other Camacho has 2+ years.

Sorry about no note but with my crazy schedule right now I figure you would appreciate the cigars more than a note. I was just going to PM you after it was delivered but didn't even have time for that. Enjoy the cigars.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Wow. I love to hear the back ground on sticks I'm sent when there is interesting info to pass on. I will follow your advise for sure. Eh the note or lack of is by no means a deal breaker ;-) I was just originally wondering what prompted the package. Again thank you so much
  • Options
    I received a package but no note. Not sure if I won in this or just because but I can't get my pics to upload. It is a great selection and I want to share but I can't figure out the problem.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    I received a package but no note. Not sure if I won in this or just because but I can't get my pics to upload. It is a great selection and I want to share but I can't figure out the problem.
    You were the closest to the number of cigars I took so you won something. There is still another out there that got closest to the number of cigars I took AND the number I smoked but his package is still in the making. Also, DZR won as he guessed closest to the number of drinks I consumed also.
  • Options
    Wish I could post a pic. Smoked the CAO Saprano tonight and it was great! Love old original CAO before General took over. Thanks buddy. The selection was great.
  • Options
    Thanks brother!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My "winnings" (plus an Ashton VSG but I smoked it at the herf.) ... Thanks again Todd. Yous da man
    photo B7112D53-orig.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR