Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

c-ruv

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
So during valentines week, Chris (C-Love) PMs me and was all, dude, I'm single and lonely, will you be my valentine? I politely respond and say, sorry dude, I'm not a fan of ***. Ok I totally just made that up.

Check this out! Very nice hand picked selection Chris! Stuff like the JDN, Reinado, and JD Howard has been on my try list for a while. The other stuff I've smoked and definitely enjoy. I think I might come back to the bombing scene again.

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit, C-Love! This one had me at "Xtra Viejo". :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Glad you dig them Jiunn, if I wouldn't have already sent them out I would've included some bleach. As for returning to the bombing scene, no need my brotha, just enjoy the sticks and know that C-Loves you!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    Glad you dig them Jiunn, if I wouldn't have already sent them out I would've included some bleach. As for returning to the bombing scene, no need my brotha, just enjoy the sticks and know that C-Loves you!
    I'll get you when you least expect it :) do you like "dominican republic" cigars?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's camera did you borrow or steal?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    C-LOVE:
    I'll get you when you least expect it :) do you like "dominican republic" cigars?
    Yes I do, I can't say I like DR more than Nica or vice versa but I've liked the LFD's, EPC's and of course Fuentes that I've smoked but on the other hand not a big AVO fan. I tend to like medium to full body cigars.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two timing Snoobie I'm telling Roomie!! C-That's some Love
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice selection you sent there Chris..now Juinn can enjoy some nice smokes with the frogs!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaaaa great hit on the snooby!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Awww thats sweet !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Very nice selection you sent there Chris..now Juinn can enjoy some nice smokes with the frogs!
    Very nice Chris ( for a steelers fan) Shut them frogs up Juinn.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Is it me or are 2 of those sticks beggining to show some sexy plume?

Damn nice hit right there!

Aj
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good intro...great delivery!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Is it me or are 2 of those sticks beggining to show some sexy plume?

Damn nice hit right there!

Aj
    That's what I noticed too! They look mighty tasty, nice hit Chris!