Home General Discussion
Options

Sampler price confusion...

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
This may be a dumb question. But how can you get a 12 stick Churchill sampler for the same price as the two of the cohiba churchills included in the sampler?
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    I'm not complaining by want means... Just confused.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Every cigar is marked up at least 100% if not more. If you will also notice almost all samplers will come with stuff you have no intention of smoking but the deal is still good. Samplers are a great way to move randome stock and a great way too give people things they don't normally smoke and maybe they will like it. The price just reels you in for the kill lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Sounds about right to me!!!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it were not for samplers I would be paying a very high price for the cigars I use to smoke before I quit. Now I enjoy a better cigar at a far better price and I buy twice as many. So the seller and I both make out. In fact, next month I am going to order a very large sampler made up of nothing but what has been recommended by the folks on this forum, cause I been keeping a list.
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Any chance you wanna foward me that list... seems like it would be a mighty sampler indeed
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Any chance you wanna foward me that list... seems like it would be a mighty sampler indeed
    LOL! I have to remember that line.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't beat ccom's Thrifty Fifty, which I think is the best deal here. 50 premium cigars, including 4 Cohibas for $2 a cigar.

And it's true, I smoked cigars out of the sampler that I would not have tried and wound up buying them agian.

• Options
    SashavoiSashavoi Posts: 8
    Samplers are good marketing trick, I would probably never tried some cigars if it wasn't for samples. Of course you can't buy samplers all the time, so eventually you have to pay the full price some day, please visit this page https://www.swisscubancigars.com/
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Depending on what's on the list at any given time, ccom's "Build Your Own 10 Cigar Sampler" can be one of the best deals around. Right now, you can get Ave Marias, La Aurora Preferidos, Ramon Buersos, Joya De Nicaraguas, Toranos along with usual endless Gurhka and 5 Vegas selections.