Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Never thought I was the TARGET of a team OP

WOW!!! I honestly don't know how I survived this. There is nothing left of my house. Being hit from different areas of the states. If I was more sensitive a tear would have rolled out of my eye but needed to suck it back in. Here are the pics and targets of my return fire. Thank you to all my brothers. It was unexpected and very meaningful. Greatest bunch of brothers since my Infantry brothers I walked the streets of Haifa with.
Oh and heads up to all BOTL's/SOTL's no one is safe.

Said I can thank Puff for this? Oh how I will!!! (Evil laugh)Thanks brother

Really looking forward to putting the bookmark to use. Thanks brother.

Bert what did I ever do to you? LOL Thanks brother.

Noob hitting Noob? E thought we were on the same team? LOL Thanks Brother!

Mr. Walt you won this round friend. I really liked a little piece of El Paso you sent. Thanks brother

And then there was the Master Mind on this OP Order. The Wizard behind the green screen. Puff thank you brother

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome. Great job guys!
  • JMartinez10JMartinez10 Posts: 296
    Thought the wreckage and carnage was over. Oh how I was wrong.

Friends in "low places" he says, I say "brothers in all places". Thanks brother

No note but I think I have an idea on who sent these. Much appreciated brother.

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Hmm, it's almost like an entire "operation" was set up. That's just crazy. Enjoy coach!
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy! I think it's safe to say mission success
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    bert873:
    Enjoy! I think it's safe to say mission success
    Success, yes.....complete, ?!?!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coach got schooled.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it when a plan comes together!

Glad this attack was a surprise, Coach. And no need to blame me. All I did was suggest a mission and a target and the volunteers came running. This was just a little expression of the support of your BOTLs and to let you know we miss you. Enjoy those smokes, bro! You deserve 'em!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Ah, I love it. Enjoy. As a brother Screamin Eagle you know you can save return fire for someone more deserving.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A well laid out plan!! Nice!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    That was a really cool thing to do guys!!! Nice Op!! ill join you guys on the next run!!
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    good golly miss molly!
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    A well deserving target. Nice hit!
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    You are welcome nice to meet you!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you got them all!! Just lucky I didn't have a med flat rate box at home.I couldn't fit what I pulled out in the small one.had to put some back.......enjoy then brother!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• JMartinez10JMartinez10 Posts: 296
    Thank you to all my brothers. You all are truly amazing and I'm blessed to be a part of a great bunch of guys/gals. I can't say I deserved them but I can say that I appreciate them all. Love ya guys.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Excellent gentlemen !
    He didnt have a chance!
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961