Home Non Cigar Related
Options

New Job

So lately I've pretty much been MIA and only able to lurk and not post much. I blame it all on the fact that I got hired on at a local electrical contracting group as an estimator intern while I finish my degree.
Great work but steals a lot of my free time now. Not to mention, both my humis are full so I haven't been making many purchases. Haha
I have been able to smoke some great cigars, I'll need to dump all the pics in a thread soon.

Comments

• Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck in your new adventures. Hope all goes well.
  • Options
    dandin1dandin1 Posts: 175
    MorganGeo:
    Good luck in your new adventures. Hope all goes well.

thanks brother. Knew y'all would understand. Haha
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    its all good Dan!! you have to live bro, we will be here when your free!!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Hows this going bub?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to hear you are busy and doing well. Hey fellas I think he said bomb him since he has lots of room.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Nice to hear you are busy and doing well. Hey fellas I think he said bomb him since he has lots of room.
    Yep. That's what I heard!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    jsnake:
    Yep, that's pretty much what I thought.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been meaning to ask you......is that your buddy in the avatar..?
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dandin1:
    So lately I've pretty much been MIA and only able to lurk and not post much. I blame it all on the fact that I got hired on at a local electrical contracting group as an estimator intern while I finish my degree.
    Great work but steals a lot of my free time now. Not to mention, both my humis are full so I haven't been making many purchases. Haha
    I have been able to smoke some great cigars, I'll need to dump all the pics in a thread soon.
    Estimating is fascinating work. Just remember: Estimating gets the contract; but the real money is in change orders.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Puff_Dougie:
    jsnake:
    Yep. That's what I heard!
    I heard the same, and just last night I bought a box of 2 1/2 yr old Berger & Argenti Entubars that I wouldn't mind sharing.