Home Cigar 101
Options

La Palina Goldie

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone know where you can find these? The description on c.com sounds fantastic and the picture looks like it would taste like pure heaven. C.com says sold out.

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    They are pretty good but $20 a stick! I might still be able to get them if you want too pay that price
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Palina is great stuff but very high priced. Over priced IMO and that is no dig on Ccom. They probably have the best price you can find. Heard great things about this cigar but I won't seek them out. Would like to hear some feedback on them though.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    The no.2 was worth every penny! The no.5 not so much
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SashavoiSashavoi Posts: 8
    I've only tried No.5 and it was good smoke. For that price will smoke only on special occasions. ;] visit this page http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/post/768436.aspx
  • Options
    gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    MorganGeo:
    Anyone know where you can find these? The description on c.com sounds fantastic and the picture looks like it would taste like pure heaven. C.com says sold out.
    I got one you can try, pm me your address.
  • Options
    That's very nice of you! Thx buddy!
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    I had one once it was pretty good. I dont know how similar they are but try the Classic they offer. I loved that one.
  • Options
    gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    gio164:
    MorganGeo:
  • Options
    gio164:
    gio164:
    MorganGeo:
    Thank you very much! Much appreciated!!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    La Palina is one of the few brands - for me - that deserve the ultra-premium mark. More than one brand likes to price up their cigars in attempts to gain cache and recognition, but I found the offerings from La Palina to be fantastic on all accounts. Doesn't mean they're not expensive - they are - but worth the extra cash to me. Mind you, that boils down to a matter of taste and preference of course, so YMMV. -Hays
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Hays:
    La Palina is one of the few brands - for me - that deserve the ultra-premium mark. More than one brand likes to price up their cigars in attempts to gain cache and recognition, but I found the offerings from La Palina to be fantastic on all accounts. Doesn't mean they're not expensive - they are - but worth the extra cash to me. Mind you, that boils down to a matter of taste and preference of course, so YMMV. -Hays
    Long time no see brother! Good to see you back. As for your post, I agree.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Hays:
    Long time no see brother! Good to see you back. As for your post, I agree.
    Just saw this, sorry man - thanks for the kind words.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨