Home Non Cigar Related

What's not to love.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
AKA Molly AKA The Blur AKA Energizer Terrier

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do those dogs always seem to be pumped up on caffeine and/or speed?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Why do those dogs always seem to be pumped up on caffeine and/or speed?

Have no idea, but I sure would like to know, and make something drinkable from it.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I grew up with Boston's, energy to spare, and NO sense of how tiny they really are. I've seen them pile into dog(s) many times their own size, and back them down due to sheer intimidation and determination. I lived in fear that my dog would end up a Husky snack, but no, and even after defeat, durned if he wouldn't try again.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    I grew up with Boston's, energy to spare, and NO sense of how tiny they really are. I've seen them pile into dog(s) many times their own size, and back them down due to sheer intimidation and determination. I lived in fear that my dog would end up a Husky snack, but no, and even after defeat, durned if he wouldn't try again.

The first time I saw Molly yawn I kinda got a sense about how they might take on bigger then them selves.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    I don't think I've met a Boston that I didn't like, one of the few small dog breeds I've considered owning.