Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Headbutted by TheGOAT

StubbleStubble Posts: 8,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
Did a 5 for 5 trade with TheGOAT and my head hurts. Knocked me on my rear. Pretty sure I have a concussion...maybe two.

Thanks for the great selection. Six of these will be new experiences for me and I love the other two. I've got some "even'n up" to do here.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Lets see! Never had a bad time with a RyJ, Graycliffs are nice, Love the UC, Ave's are always good....you got smacked pretty hard, friend. Lay down for a while.
  • TheGOATTheGOAT Posts: 69
    Enjoy!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT:
    Enjoy!
    These are awesome....thank you!!!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice selection of sticks
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    CNY in the house !! Great job GOAT
  • TheGOATTheGOAT Posts: 69
    From out of nowhere, Stubble hit me with a killer bomb.

I'm just getting into Diesel(and loving them) and have not tried the Grind. I'm also just getting into Camacho(with help from FireRob) but have not tried the Blackout.

I've been in an Alec Bradley phase for a little while, but have not tried the Nica Puro, but have been meaning to for a little while now.

I've never had a Nub that I didn't like, it's one of my go-to's.

Nica Libre was actually first box of cigars that I ever bought. It was the old band style, and every once in a while I light one up. It's really cool that you sent me one of the new ones. This bomb seems taylormade for me, and I'll never forget it. Thank you, Steve!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super glad you like them.....ENJOY!! (Not a bomb....just some even'n up on my end!!)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done guys!