Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Nice vacation home to Destruction

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
So I take my yearly vaca with the guys (yes no women) to Naples, FL 8 days of relaxing, drinking, golfing etc... Figured all good made a few stops at some BnMs, of course that cost a little....LOL Just relaxing!!!

So I get home late Sat evening and am just beat...I notice as I pull in that the mail box is gone and the front porch has a hole in it...WTF Trying to get suitcases and golf clubs over hole is a pain in the A SS (thinking to self someone is going to pay dearly) Finally get inside and get settled in and notice the cause of the destruction, two small flat rate boxes and a box from CCOM.

So here is the story, I have been being good so to speak and haven't ordered cigars in awhile, wife is right there saying really Mike, "Honest honey I didn't order anything" Finally open boxes on Sunday the one from CCOM was from Tony aka Zero aka Opatience with a short note "Enjoy no Return Fire Zero" .....yeah right like that is going to happen!! At least I got to prove to wife I was being good!!!!Then the first flat rate box is just a simple note from Bert 873 saying Enjoy!!! WTF newbs hitting before I have welcomed properly!!!! Then the second flat rate box is from Corbin aka "Shadow in the Moon" really you too??? by NO means is this over....I think I have Weds off!!

First Some Terrific Sticks Casa Magna from Tony aka "Zero" aka 0patiene thank you very much!

Then a very nice hit and fine selection from Bert 873 not playing with a full deck??? Thank you!!

And then from "Shadow in the moon" decides to lay a smack down with some more great sticks!!! image

Thank you all for the great sticks, they are truly appreciated, but really you should have known better...LOL!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry bro. But when I saw the Casa deal, it had your name all over it and I couldn't pass it up.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang Mikey there's no use being "Good" it's a waste of time! Great hits on a great guy!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job fellas! Don't let him scare you... LOL
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    So I take my yearly vaca with the guys (yes no women) to Naples, FL 8 days of relaxing, drinking, golfing etc... Figured all good made a few stops at some BnMs, of course that cost a little....LOL Just relaxing!!!

So I get home late Sat evening and am just beat...I notice as I pull in that the mail box is gone and the front porch has a hole in it...WTF Trying to get suitcases and golf clubs over hole is a pain in the A SS (thinking to self someone is going to pay dearly) Finally get inside and get settled in and notice the cause of the destruction, two small flat rate boxes and a box from CCOM.

So here is the story, I have been being good so to speak and haven't ordered cigars in awhile, wife is right there saying really Mike, "Honest honey I didn't order anything" Finally open boxes on Sunday the one from CCOM was from Tony aka Zero aka Opatience with a short note "Enjoy no Return Fire Zero" .....yeah right like that is going to happen!! At least I got to prove to wife I was being good!!!!Then the first flat rate box is just a simple note from Bert 873 saying Enjoy!!! WTF newbs hitting before I have welcomed properly!!!! Then the second flat rate box is from Corbin aka "Shadow in the Moon" really you too??? by NO means is this over....I think I have Weds off!!

First Some Terrific Sticks Casa Magna from Tony aka "Zero" aka 0patiene thank you very much!

Then a very nice hit and fine selection from Bert 873 not playing with a full deck??? Thank you!!

And then from "Shadow in the moon" decides to lay a smack down with some more great sticks!!! image

Thank you all for the great sticks, they are truly appreciated, but really you should have known better...LOL!!!

you should just beat him silly, dont take any crap from mike, let him know you aint scared, you tell him you grown now and you can take him, LOL
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Mike, I have no clue who could have started this "Newbs hit Mike, before Mike hits you" ordeal.......
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome back dawg
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    You might have wed off but i dont work till saturday. Good hit everyone
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    You might have wed off but i dont work till saturday. Good hit everyone
    MORTAAALLLLL KOMBAT!

Round 2! FIGHT!
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Nice hit on a nice BOTL.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice job fellas!! And well deserved mikey!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a nice multiple hit!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Yep nice hit ! But also. RIP ! Lol
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way every speaks so highly of you it just felt right to throw the first punch
  • Options
    bert873:
    The way every speaks so highly of you it just felt right to throw the first punch
    I did that, it turned out poorly.

• Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Yep you better make some room.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    bert873:
    I did that, it turned out poorly.

YIKES!!!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice gents. Well deserved. Tony, do you really think that "No Fire Back" comment works with Mike? I tried that myself once. Only once
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Very nice gents. Well deserved. Tony, do you really think that "No Fire Back" comment works with Mike? I tried that myself once. Only once
    Search some threads from a few years back between Mike and I.
    I recruited many new guys in the attempt to bring him to his knees. LOL!
    Sometimes, I just have to do it and it's been quite some time since he and I played. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.