Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Minding my own business

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
Here on my day off enjoying St. Patrick's day, and then I feel it, the shaking of what could only be a bomb. From whom i ask myself, I wasn't expecting anything for a few days. I'm not sure who this is from, I just hope that the correct return address is here other wise someone else is getting a nice thank you package. Thank you so very much for the great selection of smokes. There are a few here that have been wanting to try for a while. I'm heading out to the garage now to light the 13. Thank you again. photo image-1.jpg
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ¡??iu
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    ¡?i? ??os???
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    ¡?o?u? ¡?i? ????s
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    ¡??? ln???n??q ?????s ????? ? s? ?? ?p?????? ???-
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    WTF is going on here.

Nice Hit!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only had 1 drink. I thought it was me
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    I'm getting all dizzy
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    rsherman24:
    I only had 1 drink. I thought it was me
    That one made me laugh
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Oops. Now if I could only remember where I put the other 6 packages.
  • Options
    It's not upside down that is the way I put my bands in my humies. That was very impressive of the folks that were able to post upside down. Who ever you are that 13 was amazing thank you again and I have a thank you packed going out first thing tomorrow before work.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    No need. I felt like picking on some new guys, and someone sold you out and gave me your addy. Hope you enjoy the rest.
  • Options
    O I will thank you again, but its to late when it's packed it's packed. I am very grateful for the new smokes don't get me wrong it's just who I am. I hope you enjoy them as much as il enjoy the new selection you gave me.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Hahaha. "Minding your own business." No such thing on this forum buddy.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Hahaha. "Minding your own business." No such thing on this forum buddy.
    We all learned that valuable lesson the hard way. haha