Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The Mark of Zero

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, apparently my friend Tony (0patience) decided that I had not been pummeled enough over the past few days, so he proceeded to add insult to injury by dropping these delicacies on my doorstep...

Sindicato Hex
Torano Master Maduro
Benji BMP-7A
Triple Siete Zero

Zowie, brother! These look like some amazing smokes! One of 'em is even named after you! Thank you for this wonderful surprise. I will find a way to express my gratitude more completely in due time. :^)
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figured you needed to try that Hex and since it's a waste to send it alone, it had hitchhikers. LOL!

That 777 Zero is a Natural. Supposedly, they made a Corojo, but I haven't been able to find it.
    It's very smooth, lots of creamy smoke and good flavor.

The Benji is a must try for anyone.
    And my advice on the Master is to have something to eat first. Not over powering, but can sneak up on ya. LOL!

Enjoy!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit!!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Good one Tony !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Mark of Zero -- I LOVED that show. Had a plasrtic sword with a chalk on the end and I used to drive my sisters crazy drawing a big Z on their butts.

Zorro -- the Fox.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit as always, nice hit Tony, very nice
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...