Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Unknown Sender

I braved the wind a cold yesterday because i felt a rumble down the street. Sure enough i find this package sitting in the rubble. Im not sure who it came from (though i have my supsisions) it is greatly appreciated.
I have never tried any of these before. I do have a fallen angel resting in my humi and ill be glad to have 2.
Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mad props to whomever sent it to you..damn fine selections of sticks there.
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    That's a great hit Enjoy those bro!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, and pleasing to know something will bring you out of the Shadows........LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's quite a hit! Props to the mystery bomber!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    MVW67:
    Very nice, and pleasing to know something will bring you out of the Shadows........LOL
    Lots of things will. I do hover a lot though.
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Great job to whatever BOTL put that together!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an idea... But great hit my friend!!
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I have an idea... But great hit my friend!!
    I have an idea as well do to the number of bombs with out names... all coming from NY