Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Someone got all crazy on me

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Our buddy PsychoSJG through out an offer for a Cigarfest humidor on the same day I was looking for another one for my wife. She currently has a small 20 count for infused. So I took him up on his offer. Package arrives and the humidor looks great. I open it up and KABOOM. Look at the amazing sticks he used as explosive devices. He included a note about me giving out people's address and such. Guess I upset someone. Thank you so much from my wife and I. Sorry I didn't get it all in the pic. Been a long day and I got this yesterday so I wanted to post some love quickly.

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice sneak attack!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Nicely done
  • Options
    By the way that is a Man O War Ruination, and LGC, and LP T52 (I think) that you can't see. I should have taken the cigars out but man today was a long day.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    yes, a T52, and that Ruination is actually 3 years old
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    That's a great way to surprise, sooo.. technicaly those smokes are your wifes, right?
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    flowbee:
    That's a great way to surprise, sooo.. technicaly those smokes are your wifes, right?
    Lets not get all crazy Flowbee! The humi is his wife's....the sticks were kept in there to ensure that the humi didnt dry out in the travel....so that when it arrived it was in perfect humidified condition. As we now know, those sticks are old....who wants old cigars. SHeesh! ;)
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    flowbee:
    Technically, the 29th is his birthday
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    New Boots:
    flowbee:
    Technically, the 29th is his birthday
    Watch out Jacob, here comes a bus!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a nice hit!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    flowbee:
    That is an insane statement. She needs to find her own sticks. I found these fair and square.