Home General Discussion

Behike 52

reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
Just want to know iyo, are the coho a behold 52 worth the price they ask for em?

Comments

• curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    I haven't had the Behike, however I have had the Piramides. I thought it was good, but wouldn't pay MSRP for one unless it was for something really special. You also have to understand, I smoke mainly cigars in the $6-15. Once you go over $15 it better be something special. I call it "Ballin on a Budget"
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    imho, overall, time will tell on the behikes. last summer, i've smoked 2010, 2011, 2012 bhk 52 w/in a 1 week period and 2010 is by far the best. 2011 and 2012s tasted like they were in a sick period / muted. Most cohibas need quite a bit of age to really get the most out of it (7+ years). rare exceptions are siglo I, II, VI from 2012 / 2013 stock. smoking surprisingly well for the youth. hopefully they age well too
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    IMO...they need about 5-7yrs of age on them.

"Long ashes my friends."

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    agree with the comments. I'd wait the 5 years at the least. One more year for me to start with my 54's!!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I planned on letting them rest for awhile, too bad ya can't get a free aged on with box purchase! Think I'm gonna pull the trigger, if nothing else, it will be fun to explain to the wife. "Trust me, in 5 years these will be awesome" LOL
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Get some psp2's I'm finding them very tasty right now...but for some reason when I got them they had no flavor
    Money can't buy taste
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Check with Greg as well. He has been known to have a comment or 2 on them. ;)
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    My last couple cc purchases included 2. Different partagas boxes and a box of culebras, I got a bonus from work I wasn't expecting, so I wanted to splurge a little on something I didn't have. So I opted for the cohibas and a box of ryj's