Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bigshizza the Healer

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Well, I knew it was going to happen. I just didn't know it would be to this magnitude. Jim is a big ol softy believe it or not. And he almost made me turn into one myself, when I opened this box. All last week I was on bed rest because of a illness. During that time Jim found out and said he was going to send me a pick me up package. What a lot of you don't know is Jim's a busy man. And some how he finds time to smoke a cigar dig through his buckets of cigars :) and send to us. Thank you Jim, I will say when I opened this box I instantly got better, lol. I mean who wouldn't. There is one item that didn't get a picture of and I will this evening. Thank you Jim for helping me feel better :).

Comments

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    DAMN! Nice hit!

Aj
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Holy cow Jim! That would raise me from the dead!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are gathered here today.........WOW!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    BOOM!! What a bomb!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel better just seeing that one. Thanks Jim
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of great stuff there! Have fun Rick!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Big Hammer
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! Good way to look into a botl's list of favored blends and bomb the poop outta him
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Nice one ! Get well Rick !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap! Seriously Jim, christmas is in DECEMBER.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick needed a little "pick me up!" Enjoy and I hope Spring happens real soon for everyone!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Rick needed a little "pick me up!" Enjoy and I hope Spring happens real soon for everyone!

Ummm, yes Sir I will :).

Oh Jiunn, thanks for reminding me of that. I've been meaning to erase that.

• bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    wow nice
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Bigshizza:

Ummm, yes Sir I will :).

Oh Jiunn, thanks for reminding me of that. I've been meaning to erase that.

all good dude. I already remembered your white whale list. and hair or not, you are still a very handsome botl. xoxo
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever see one of those faith healers that smacks a brother on the head and knocks him on his butt? Yeah... this reminded me of that!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Jim's on spring break, lookout everyone.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Well done Jim, as always!!! Rick, hope all is well man!!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you are feeling better.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    The shizz don't heal he destroys!! Awesome hit on Ricky Jim!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Dude you got ripped, very nice Shizz
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Well, I knew it was going to happen. I just didn't know it would be to this magnitude. Jim is a big ol softy believe it or not. And he almost made me turn into one myself, when I opened this box. All last week I was on bed rest because of a illness. During that time Jim found out and said he was going to send me a pick me up package. What a lot of you don't know is Jim's a busy man. And some how he finds time to smoke a cigar dig through his buckets of cigars :) and send to us. Thank you Jim, I will say when I opened this box I instantly got better, lol. I mean who wouldn't. There is one item that didn't get a picture of and I will this evening. Thank you Jim for helping me feel better :).
    Wow..talk about instantly feeling better!