Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not true guys, Rick has a fever
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Not true guys, Rick has a fever

Ray, you can't cover this up. All they have to do is go over to Inc Bossman aka National Hit Rick Week thread. And everyone will see what you said. I'm gettin my trunk ready for what I'm going to do to you. For that hit you put on me.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No 1 believes u for a second Richard, go back to bed. It's nighty nighty time for U
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    No 1 believes u for a second Richard, go back to bed. It's nighty nighty time for U

Ray, except what you did to all of us. I can easily plaster a reminder of everyone name. I can't wait to get home.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    My name is New Boots, and I believe RCY. However, I also he may be part of the crew, but he's not the only member.
  • Options
    New Boots:
    My name is New Boots, and I believe RCY. However, I also he may be part of the crew, but he's not the only member.

Real funny, I see someone wants some attention. Don't worry, I'll give you some more. And for the record, I hit you with my name. Not an alias, see you soon NewBoots.

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Always figured the Gay(s) to be Bandy + someone else. So it is Toombes + Glock + bandy?
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:

Real funny, I see someone wants some attention. Don't worry, I'll give you some more. And for the record, I hit you with my name. Not an alias, see you soon NewBoots.

What the!? Who the?! How the?! I'm on YOUR side!!!!!!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Always figured the Gay(s) to be Bandy + someone else. So it is Toombes + Glock + bandy?
    + RCY
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Marker:
    + RCY

You guys are historical, Brian enjoy what's about to happen to you.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paranoia... check!
    Susceptibility to wild conspiracy theories... check!
    Lashing out at imagined "enemies"... check!
    Sudden mood swings... check!

Yep. I'm pretty sure Rick has malaria. Either that, or rabies from being bitten by a rabid groundhog.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    I see where this is going. I'm not a present in the community anymore. So even when the facts point directly at your friend. You choose to accuse the person who has figured it out. I get it, thanks Brian and Ray. Your friends stood by you, I'm out ??....
  • Options
    Enola Gays. Seriously, just fess up.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about the rest of you but I rather enjoy not knowing. Indeed, I think we should all just accept that there is an Enola Gay and enjoy the carnage as it happens. I think RCY should just put it back in his pants (snicker snicker). And before any of you get a wise idea, check the date I joined the forums and the date that the EG appeared. I came well after.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    hmmm...I've wondered who EnolaGay was.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting.......
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Echambers:
    I don't know about the rest of you but I rather enjoy not knowing. Indeed, I think we should all just accept that there is an Enola Gay and enjoy the carnage as it happens. I think RCY should just put it back in his pants (snicker snicker). And before any of you get a wise idea, check the date I joined the forums and the date that the EG appeared. I came well after.

Don't worry whoever you are, I won't make another comment.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Echambers:

PM Rick
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:

Ray, except what you did to all of us. I can easily plaster a reminder of everyone name. I can't wait to get home.
    I have been waiting for this for a loooong time!!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Echambers:

We all know that's just the malaria talking. :-)
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I don't understand. Enola was kinda funny. Neat not knowing. But if you get called out for being EG and don't fess up it gets old and tired. Then fanbois pile on and the fun turns sour.

You can always make another visage like Canola Gay. Or Ricola Gay. Maybe **** surfer? Let it end on a fun and high note. Not this drag it on bullcrap with 12 year old antics.
  • Options
    fudge packahhhhh
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snicker...Snicker.. You guys make my day. :)
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    I don't understand. Enola was kinda funny. Neat not knowing. But if you get called out for being EG and don't fess up it gets old and tired. Then fanbois pile on and the fun turns sour.

You can always make another visage like Canola Gay. Or Ricola Gay. Maybe **** surfer? Let it end on a fun and high note. Not this drag it on bullcrap with 12 year old antics.
    I imagine after all of the damage that they have done, that coming out would be very bad for them. I wouldn't want to face that kind of retribution. Who knows? Maybe they will.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Echambers:

You know RCY, if you've got a list it just might be time to introduce those fellas to the jet age...
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Enola Gays. Seriously, just fess up.
    so when u gonna fess up bro
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm going with people who call out others for being Enola gay are Enola gay!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an even more interesting Enola Gay conspiracy theory...

It's an elaborate hoax. Every so often, those who are "in" on the ruse communicate via PM and synchronize a date for the next wave of Enola Gays attacks. On said date, each of them prints out a generic "Ghosts of the Enola Gays" note, removes a pile of sticks from his own humi/cooler, arranges them under the note, snaps a photo, posts it on the forum, then feigns outrage.

It's brilliant, really.

Either that, or they're extra-terrestrials. Ever notice how many UFO reports talk about a strange "cigar shaped" object? Hmmmmm??
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Just another thought on this subject. Perhaps some people bomb others because they wish to; not because they want any sort of personal recognition and obviously not any form of retribution. There are people whom give to others because they wish to...that being a 'gift'. The reward being the feeling they get by knowing they did a deed that made another person's day.

While i dont care if ppl figure out who EG truly is, if they wish their true identity to be revealed, perhaps they will come clean, or perhaps they wont. Either way, whomever EG truly is, my guess is that they have NOT identified themselves because they wish to do their deeds for the sake of doing nice things for people, and not for the personal recognition.

Enola gay, if i am wrong, and that you actually do wish to be 'figured out....then i am sorry. But if you wish to remain a phantom, unknown bomber..then i wish you luck in your quest....as it seems the community is seeking to out you.