Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Belated Birthday Beatings

I thought I had survived my birthday.....guess not

First, Tyland slaps me around a bit

Then Charlie Wickens comes in for the kill. Who is this Charlie Wickens you ask? I wonder the same thing!

Thanks for the great sticks guys! I was just thinking today, that I'd fared pretty well from Curtis' birthday bombing attempt(s). However, the one from Mr. Wickens did say "Blame Curtis"

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just when you thought you were safe!! Nice!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Well the Kentucky Crusher aka Curtis might have dropped me a note. The delay might have been a result of a few too many Tequilas. Enjoy
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Tyland64:
    Well the Kentucky Crusher aka Curtis might have dropped me a note. The delay might have been a result of a few too many Tequilas. Enjoy
    Well Ty 'ol boy....you've entered the list. You were persuaded, so you'll not be near the top. But list it is. Thanks brother
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Good job Guys !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit brothers!!enjoy the smokes boots! On a side note I figured out early on not to mention birthday or anniversary just to stay under the radar,.. ..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

twistedstem:
    Nice hit brothers!!enjoy the smokes boots! On a side note I figured out early on not to mention birthday or anniversary just to stay under the radar,.. ..
    Oh, Curtis made sure it was mentioned.....a lot
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    twistedstem:
    Yeah I noticed ...lol...I thought about getting in on it too,but I promised you I wouldn't hit far awhile sooo I didn't ..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    New Boots:
    twistedstem:
    In many locations.

Nicely done fellas
    twistedstem:
    New Boots:
    twistedstem:
    Yeah I noticed ...lol...I thought about getting in on it too,but I promised you I wouldn't hit far awhile sooo I didn't ..
    I appreciate it Vance!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha! Talk about kicking a guy when he is down.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Says the guy whose birthday is May 1st! Alert alert alert!!!!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."