Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

How long must you be here before

ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
You forget how to count to 5? Doug sent me a fine batch of sticks as his end of my newbie trade. MOW Ruination and Puro Authentico were on my list to try. Nubs and the Flathead were also on my radar. I've never given any thought to Trinidad or Fonseca, but I'm stoked to try them now that I've got em! And you really can't go wrong with 5 Vegas! Thanks Doug!
East Side 2015
KLMOW Badge 8/2014
Team Trident 2014

Comments

• Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I see 5, not sure what the problem is. PS: That MOW PA is kinda sorta like crack. Just sayin
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    For sure that is a 5vr
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doug's a whizzzzzzzz nice end now Eric hit him where it counts!
  • Options
    RedRex06RedRex06 Posts: 155
    Yep, definitely a fiver. Look, there's 2 5's themselves, so that's like a 15-er right?
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmmmm yeah as a banker and someone who deals with numbers all the time... I do believe that there is a 5er.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liquid is right... I'm a financial advisor and I only see five. Silly noobs get so stuck in artificial constructs like "math" and stuff.

Glad they made their way to you, Eric. And glad I was able to hit some of your want-to-trys. I love the 5 Vegas Maduros and the MOWs really are like crack. Enjoy them, and thanks again for your end of the trade!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    You forget how to count to 5? Doug sent me a fine batch of sticks as his end of my newbie trade. MOW Ruination and Puro Authentico were on my list to try. Nubs and the Flathead were also on my radar. I've never given any thought to Trinidad or Fonseca, but I'm stoked to try them now that I've got em! And you really can't go wrong with 5 Vegas! Thanks Doug!
    Good one..wowa MOW..nice smokes!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    sure looks like five to me.
  • Options
    PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    1... 2... 3... 5... yep, 5
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    MOW PA FTW
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Have you ever been in the grocery store check-out lane, eight items or less...And you just know the guy in front of you is a C.Com forum member, his cart is overflowing...My wife gets pisssed, but I tell her, it's okay I know that guy.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Have you ever been in the grocery store check-out lane, eight items or less...And you just know the guy in front of you is a C.Com forum member, his cart is overflowing...My wife gets pisssed, but I tell her, it's okay I know that guy.
    That made me laugh! Up here it's it 15 items or less and I'm usually the one that's pissed because I'm always stopping after work for the one or two things my wife forgot to get earlier. LOL!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:

I will definitely have more patience when I get behind that guy in line now. That is classic