Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

** CONTEST** Spring Officially starts. @@@@WINNERS@@@@

Comments

• Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the contest Jim...it is unique with a few twists yet to come. Your wife has excellent taste in # selection! Be sure to pass on my compliments ;)

As per a selection from 1 to 4, i believe that eric has 1st pick? So i will just put my preference in order, and let him choose what he wishes.

3, 2, 4, 1

Thanks again for the contest.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sweet!! I'll take whatever number is last after eric choses and the other numbers are assigned. Very generous of you. Thank you for the contest.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations winners! And thanks for the contest, Jim.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! Jim, I think Monty hall would want you to at least give one goats-ass stick :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Congrats! Jim, I think Monty hall would want you to at least give one goats-ass stick :)
    I know right...I just can't be that mean..
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Woohoo! Thanks for the contest Jimbo, I haven't won anything since I was a teen, not all of us can have Brian's luck. I guess I'll choose number........2. Thanks again!
  • Options
    WTG!! I will get out the special winnings on Monday!
  • Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Missed it by thiiiissss much! Great contest. Thanks Jim.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the contest Jim!!! I'll take #4 if that's okay.than for letting me play brother!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to the winners, and cheers to Jim for being such a generous brother
  • Options
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I think one is going to Rain.....
  • Options
    Jim, you're my hero.....
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOW FTW, lol pricless
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I guess you had more winners than 4 lol, great contest Jim as always
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Requirements:
    Be on the good traders list
    Have at least 100 posts
    One Guess only
    Alter Egos are banned from competition! Lol

The Game:
    Pick a number between 1-100.....STATE whether you want a manufacturers sampler OR a Shizz sampler
    The 4 people closest to the number, without going over are winners!
    The person who gets closest has first choice of picking a number between 1-4

This will run until Friday at 2100 PST. And Friday night the 4 finalists will be named and they will select their number
    My wife picked #46.....sorry BDR...

1) Eric 44

2) Barry 43

3) Vance 42

4) Morgan 41

Congrats!! Thanks to everyone for playing.... Now will each person give a number between 1-4 without duplicating, this will correspond to your winning prizes sort of like "Let's Make a Deal" except no turds will be given....sorry! Lol
    PM those addy's
    Glad I didn't play. I always pick 47. I would cringe if I came that close and went over by 1. Saw that on the showcase of the price is right once. It hurt.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    No_one21:
    There are a lot of winners....especially if I have time on my hands!
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    No_one21:
    There are a lot of winners....especially if I have time on my hands!
    Oh yea you have the week off right? lol it's gonna get crazy in here. Glad I'm safe now :P
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok got my winnings from big jim....holy crud.ive only smoked one in this whole line up(the A.Fuente)the rest all are new to me!!excited about lighting some of thses up!!!thanks brother!! jim bomb photo IMG_0536_zps24c7a851.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    twistedstem:
    ok got my winnings from big jim....holy crud.ive only smoked one in this whole line up(the A.Fuente)the rest all are new to me!!excited about lighting some of thses up!!!thanks brother!! jim bomb photo IMG_0536_zps24c7a851.jpg
    WOW! That's friggin awesome!
  • Options
    Enjoy Vance!!!
  • Options
    My package landed today too. Wow Jim, way to knock me back into the Stone Age. Thanks brother!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hits!! Pure class!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got mine in as well today! So awesome! Jim you truly are a generous person! This is very much appreciated! This will be my first time for all of these! :):)
  • Options
    Don't worry Barry yours is coming.....
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Seriously? The snowplow got my mailbox 3 times this winter, for real. Not sure i can take much more damage. I thought i gave you another addy for a deserving botl in clawson!! Guess i had best fix my mailbox :(
  • Options
    bearb:
    Bigshizza:
    Seriously? The snowplow got my mailbox 3 times this winter, for real. Not sure i can take much more damage. I thought i gave you another addy for a deserving botl in clawson!! Guess i had best fix my mailbox :(
    I had to over compensate for the Canada thing...
  • Options
    bearb:
    Bigshizza:
    It's off to you Barry! I had to make shipping to Canada---- really worth it!! Lol I hope you enjoy bucko!!
    CW506855341US
  • Options
    So, let me start off with saying HOLY MACAROONS Batman! This was not supposed to arrive here, rather it was to go to my good friend in Clawson. However, when this arrived my mailbox had been literally demolished by the snowplow 3 times this year...but this was by far the worst damage, but also the only one that i wont mind fixing it for! I must now apologize for my late post thanking Jim for his generosity...which was so far beyond expectation that i hardly know what to say...besides 'thanks'....and 'why me?'

Needless to say, there are things that are best paid back once the dust has settled......if anyone needs his addy please let me know!
    So, today i finally got this photobucket thing figured out...i think. I created an account this morning in the kaos of kids things....took my newly purchased Nexus 4 smartphone hooked into my wireless (as i dont have a data plan)...and tried to enter the 19th century! So, now, just slowing down for the night, getting kids ready i think i mastered the art of posting pics!
    As you will see, the big Jim has lost his mind...the shipping on this package was over $30! Guess i got what was coming...but still not sure why.
    photo 1397862191397_zpsb76c6264.jpg
    photo 1397862504040_zpsd237e641.jpg
    photo 1397862583871_zpsd8ae9841.jpg
    photo 1397862668584_zps4c4c6ed7.jpg
    photo 1397862764929_zpsb427f527.jpg
    photo 1397862911770_zps0b18e0ab.jpg
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Very nice to see bearb get lit up. Great job Jim.