Home General Discussion
Options

Craigslist find

Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
I found a guy on Craigslist that is closing the cigar business out of his barber shop. He has 3 of these humidors available for 250. each. Im going to check them out tomorrow. If all is well Im getting 1 for sure. He says they are in like new condition and seal well. No humidification system included. image

Comments

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's an awesome find...good luck!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    That is a great find, I check our local Craiglist all the time for stuff like this and have never had any luck.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome. I suppose it comes empty though. I live close to the Canadian border so all I see on Craig's list is listings for ISOMs of dubious provenience.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never find goodc cigar stuffor humidors on CL and I live in a large metro. Nice find. I would be all over 1 of those.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Yeah they had one like this in my local CL for $500 with maybe 300 assorted sticks still in it. I wish I had the funds at the time. See if he will throw in the sticks with it. You never know.
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Great find! Tell us if you get one… or three.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Is this sale local or will you have to pay for shipping and insurance too. That may add considerably to the coast
  • Options
    Its a local sale. Im hoping they are in good condition.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    It looks like a nice piece, Hope it works out.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    250 wow. I would love to have one of those things to stuff my NCs in. You inspired me to search locally!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    I found a guy on Craigslist that is closing the cigar business out of his barber shop. He has 3 of these humidors available for 250. each. Im going to check them out tomorrow. If all is well Im getting 1 for sure. He says they are in like new condition and seal well. No humidification system included. image
    Wow! What a man cave addition!
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice find, my local B&M has a pair like this I think they are asking for 350 ea. (used of course) All my local CL seems to have is the run of the mill overpriced 20 & 100 counts.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Great deal... how far from lexington??? Lol!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Wow! Great deal... how far from lexington??? Lol!
    That was the first thing I looked at..."Where does Chuck live?"
  • Options
    If anyone wants one let me know. This is going down at 3:00 today. If they look nice Im getting one. If anyone wants one I can buy all 3 and hold on to the other 2 for pickup here just South of Mpls, Mn. Pm me if anyone can get to Mpls. and wants one.
  • Options
    How'd it go ChuckN...was it a good score?
  • Options
    Yeah, I got one. Its pretty nice. The door seals seals well. Im seasoning it right now. This will hold me til I build my dream humidor. Someday.
  • Options
    Sweet! I was hoping it would work out for you!!
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Glad it looked good. What a killer deal. I'm pretty jealous. I would love to grab a large cabinet humidor... You've inspired me to watch Craigslist.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    I almost bit Chuck. Dont have a truck, and didnt think it would fit in my Pacifica. Glad you got you a decent deal !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Nice deal. Enjoy!