Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tough love from Shizz...

No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
Well there goes the security deposit... I don't think my landlord wants her house back with the kitchen and living room leveled and only charred remains left. I knew this was coming, but I still cut the wrong wire and kaboom! Big "Daddy" Jim showing some tough love, check out the damage:

I really can't thank you enough Jim. you're so generous and a true VHerf friend. Papa Jim also left a very nice note in case I survived. This is amazing man. I've never had a Viaje, or a hand-made CC, I've had one Padron (the 1964 from Curt) and from that experience I'm VERY excited for this 1926. Also, the series JJ is one of the only DPG I haven't had yet, and I have a CAO Brazil in the humi but from the reviews I've heard I'm certainly glad to have a second.

I'll end with this, you may be supporting your newly adopted son now, but when I get my career going I'll find a way to thank you properly.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nice selection indeed. Good timing as he's very close to 1k posts :-)
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    Nice selection indeed. Good timing as he's very close to 1k posts :-)
    i think shizz is near 1k bombs lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • W.O.P.R.W.O.P.R. Posts: 22
    Hmm, this Shizz person seems like a good target for a silo of ordnance.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very, very cool!!!!! You da man Shizz!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    W.O.P.R.:
    Hmm, this Shizz person seems like a good target for a silo of ordnance.
    You're cleared for engagement. Fire when ready. Go for maximum damage to infrastructure, casualties not important.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizz is the Shizz. Nicely done. He deserves every hit sent his way. You need that address there WKRP or whatever your name is?
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    yo jimbo, which exactly padron is that? I really liked the few i've had. Am thinking about picking up a few more
    jliu:
    yo jimbo, which exactly padron is that? I really liked the few i've had. Am thinking about picking up a few more
    http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewCigar.asp?brand=330
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I believe the 1926 Anniv natural
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Good Job DAD !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    I believe the 1926 Anniv natural
    looks like the natural no. 2 Thanks!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff....great stuff Jim.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, papa shizz!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously... I am very proud of you... No bullsh!t ..I am here for you if you need anything...
    Bigshizza:
    Seriously... I am very proud of you... No bullsh!t ..I am here for you if you need anything...
    Thanks so much. Really, the people I've met on this forum have helped me in ways I could never really put into words. With all that changed from undergrad, to my grad school, I was very much in need of a community to join, participate, and be supported by. It's things like this bomb, and posts like yours that confirm I've found what I was looking for.
    Damn double posts... um did you know that Zebras don't just have striped fur? They also have striped skin.