Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Trade with the Catfish

Dustin's end of our trade (there is one that did not get in the picture). I'll let the picture do the talking and will only add when I opened the package I thought he had sent me a chocolates. The aroma was incredible and they weren't even lit! Thanks bro.

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ckrddsmke:

Dustin's end of our trade (there is one that did not get in the picture). I'll let the picture do the talking and will only add when I opened the package I thought he had sent me a chocolates. The aroma was incredible and they weren't even lit! Thanks bro.
    Dude! Dustin don't play! That is one sweet trade! Very nice selection!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Glad they arrived, I thought i sent one more lol. That UHC is 3+ years aged. The Inception is an OR as well. Enjoy.
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    You did, I took the pics and uploaded them and as I was posting there on my desk was the 7-20! What is the unbanded one?
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Those OG's trades look a lot like bombs. All good stuff. Let me know how that Black Label is. I'm thinking about getting a fiver.
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Will do!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    ckrddsmke:
    You did, I took the pics and uploaded them and as I was posting there on my desk was the 7-20! What is the unbanded one?
    It is a Romacraft CroMagnon. The theme was boutique med-full stuff as you requested ;)