Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gotta get rid of stuff

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Hey Guys-----Ok so I tried with lots and unloaded several things, but in my infinitie wisdom, I bought about as many sticks as I was able to sell and then some....Surely we never do that around here right, lol? The following is a list of stuff I have that I would really like to sell, PM me and we will work it out. If you are low on dough, or would prefer to trade----Ill go for that too. All trades will be in your favor I will ensure as I just need to get some space in the humi and hope someone can enjoy some sticks I just dont have room for. PM me about whatever and we can talk

1 Tatuaje 20th Miam, Ortega Cigars Wild Bunch Joe Warrior, Tatajue Conju 2012, 7-20-4 Huslter barberpole, Quesada Heisenberg, 4 Dos Campeons Coraje's, 4 Dos Compeones Sixto's, 7 Five Vegas 2013's, 5 Partagas Benji Menendez Toro's2 A. Fuente Opus X Angel Share's, CAO Evil Snoman, 12 La Capitana No.3's, 1 Four Kicks, 1 LP Dirty Rat, 1 LP UF-13, My Father le Bijou 1922, Leccia Black, 1 LP t-52, 1 Diesel Crucible, 4 Macanudo Maduro Vintage 1997s, 2 RP Royale's, 2 LP Undercrowns

Comments

• prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    PM sent
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    PM sent
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    replying to all in next 5 mins.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Of course the "expected" sticks are getting the attention via PM.....but if anyone is looking or wanting to try some of the lesser known brands or less 'super premium stuff'---thats whats really taking up the space and what I want to move.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Of course the "expected" sticks are getting the attention via PM.....but if anyone is looking or wanting to try some of the lesser known brands or less 'super premium stuff'---thats whats really taking up the space and what I want to move.
    I'll bite....PM

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    PM sent
  • TheGOATTheGOAT Posts: 69
    I'm guessing that the LP's are all gone. If not, I'll buy what you have left.
    I'm not asking about the Opus' or the My Father purely out of common sense. They're gone already.
  • TheGOATTheGOAT Posts: 69
    I thought that was in a PM...nope. Sorry. PM sent...
    You have a PM
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worked out a trade with Dave to take some of his "lower-end, yard-gar/dog walking" type sticks off his hands....
    And he did not disappoint! Take a peek at what showed up yesterday...

5x Captain(?), 1x Corona Cigar Co LE, 2x RP Royale, 1x Four Kicks, 1x Illusione R, 1x Heisenberg
    Thanks for the trade, Dave. Looking forward to smoking these --- the weather's warming up and these will be perfect on walks with the dog.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    I purchased 7 great sticks from Vulchor for a great price, but somehow received 9? Thank you Dave. I have never heard of the Intensa. Look forward to trying it.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

He sent me 8 sticks to make some room.

Thanks Dave glad to help out :-