Home General Discussion

PSA for the day

New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
Dear Ccom community, I am here today to make you aware of some things that are coming up in the near future.

Topic 1: There is a good chance I will not be around for about 6 weeks, starting on 1 Apr.

Topic 2: In case you've missed the post, for those in the KS/MO area. There is a HERF set up for Outlaw south, on 29 Mar. Myself, Jsnake, MESKC, and some others are attending. PM me if you are interested

Closing notes: Speaking of Jsnake (Jake) and speaking of 29 Mar....these two go together quite well, considering it's his birthday. However, I do not have the nachos recipe.

Comments

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A tear just rolled down my cheek. :)
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Closing notes: Speaking of Jsnake (Jake) and speaking of 29 Mar....these two go together quite well, considering it's his birthday. However, I do not have the nachos recipe.
    I think I have the ingredients for that recipe
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    There ya go, if anyone is interested, Bert has the recipe.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I hate to hear you might not but here. But have you thought about what your post count could have been to in the six weeks you might not be here????
    FireRob:
    I hate to hear you might not but here. But have you thought about what your post count could have been to in the six weeks you might not be here????
    Ya know!?! That's probably 1500 posts I'll be missing out on!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    I'm sure he can hire a fill-in to fluff post for him. No worries. :D
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken Light:
    FireRob:
    I wonder if the wife will step up?
    New Boots:
    Ken Light:
    FireRob:
    I wonder if the wife will step up?
    It just won't be the same
    Besides, you sure you really want her to see what goes on in here? Second you sure you trust us with your wife? That is a true BOTL
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #@$*!